Apple debuts iPad television commercial during the Academy Awards
source: Apple via Engadget
2. jogutier posted on 08 Mar 2010, 02:37 0 0
Oversized iPhone on att's network. Didn't Apple learn the first time. DUMB DUMB !!!!
6. phonedood posted on 08 Mar 2010, 12:13 0 0
Just get the WiFi version, then get a MiFi thru verizon!!
3. DonkeyPunched posted on 08 Mar 2010, 02:58 0 0
^^ I can't wait...I'm waiting to reserve mine in the store.
4. iHateCrapple posted on 08 Mar 2010, 09:27 0 0
Dont forget the price people and odds are you already have a device in your pocket that can already do everything this can...plus some!
5. biggles posted on 08 Mar 2010, 10:52 0 0
That's funny. I'm big into the mobile tech scene, but even I have to admit I totally forgot I noticed this last night until I saw this article. Probably a tribute to the general lack of enthusiasm over the announcement of another Apple product with so-so specs.
7. theman414 posted on 08 Mar 2010, 12:34 0 0
Yeah I'm sure this so so Apple product will have the sale numbers to make u even more of a hater. Lol