Apple cuts down shipping time for iPad mini to just 1 week for the Holidays
0. phoneArena 06 Dec 2012, 09:26 posted on
The iPad mini will now ship in just a week if you order it in U.S. and Canadian online Apple Stores…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Also cut down Foxconn employees lives by a week.
2. joaolx (Posts: 341; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Apple isn't the only one that has shipments from Foxconn. But people only want for the biggest companies too look bad.
4. bucky (Posts: 1288; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
I love how ur so concerned about about the conditions of the workforce because its apple. How about that cotton shirt you're wearing or those Nikes u have in the closet? Stop hating.
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Good, and merry Christmas Apple :)
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6125; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
The store i work at haven't even recieved a single iPad Mini which I'm glad.
6. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i saw one person who use the ipad mini.. it is indeed beautiful!!
but still too expensive!