Apple co-founder's favorite gadget is none other than the Nexus One
1. donjonson410 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:44 0 0
I wonder how all the apple fanboys will react
2. kilari posted on 15 Jan 2010, 14:13 0 0
They're all going to cry on their boyfriends shoulder. And I'm not implying all Apple owners are female.
3. Galen20K posted on 15 Jan 2010, 14:17 0 0
Good they SHOULD have Boyfriends, its called Progress! They should be Proud!
4. rjt185 posted on 15 Jan 2010, 14:22 0 0
All the power to you if you're manhood is so small and unsecure that you've got to attack Apple owners who are not females and have boyfriends. At least they are all secure enough to not have to hide how to truly feel regardless of that fact they they're "not females."
8. PapaJay224 posted on 15 Jan 2010, 14:57 0 0
-1 RJ Complexes are for I have a complex.com not phone arena, call you parents and tell them the closet is open.
13. rjt185 posted on 15 Jan 2010, 19:31 0 0
-1 Papa. It's called speaking up no matter the venue. A joke in bad taste is in bad taste no matter where it's made. ps: there was never a closet.
5. jrcrow79 posted on 15 Jan 2010, 14:28 0 0
nexus one has many issues and is damn expensive if u ever get outta the contract with tmo or nexus
9. artz1986 posted on 15 Jan 2010, 15:02 0 0
So what if the dude co-founded apple, the guy likes the Nexus One. The dude helped create the company, he can like w/e the fuck he wants. Let them apple fanboys cry, and I'll sit here and laugh. btw, I saw that Google phone for the first time in person, and to tell you the truth, it was an 'eh' moment. Of course I didn't get to play w/ it, so that could explain that.
11. Iphoneisthesuck posted on 15 Jan 2010, 18:37 0 0
I bet there are GM corporate guys that drive cars from other companies....so what.
12. baldilocks posted on 15 Jan 2010, 19:19 0 0
I am really getting tired of hearing all the middle school kids on here using the term, "Apple Fanboys." If you don't have anything positive to say, stay off the web and do your homework.
14. DontHateOnS60 posted on 15 Jan 2010, 21:46 0 0
Wasn't the CEO of Google rocking a Blackberry, when he had a couple Android handsets out?