Apple co-founder Wozniak about Xiaomi: they're good enough to break the US market
0. phoneArena 14 Jan 2014, 17:47 posted on
Steve Wozniak recently met with Xiaomi Chairman Lei Jun, reportedly saying that the company could be successful at selling smartphones in America...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
U just gotta love this guy PRAISE WOZ
5. Ant34 (Posts: 193; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
Well, I don't think he's playing with a full deck.
7. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
How? They seem to be doing really well.
6. tedkord (Posts: 11890; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
He was the true brains behind Apple. He's earned the right to an opinion on tech.
8. androtaku (Posts: 242; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
where is his brain when apple was almost bankrupt in 1997?
it was jobs(that were invited back at 1997) who reorganized the company,slashes their mountain of debt down to zero and become one of the most successful company in the world today
i find offensive that people give all credit to someone who just in part of contribute the company with just 1 line of product (apple computer) that has nothing to do with Apple today success
4. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
They'll have to change their business model to release US devices, since they depend on doing it like Amazon, but their services will be useless here in the US. If we get Xiaomi devices, they will do like most device manufacturers and aim for a profit goal on the hardware instead of using it as a loss leader.
9. NIK01 (Posts: 40; Member since: 29 Apr 2013)
I own a MI-2s and a iPhone 5s, I prefer the xiaomi.