Apple iPhone 4 Specifications
source: Apple, AT&T via AllThingsDigital
1. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
APPLE is saying that pre-orders will not ship until JULY 2nd. It may be almost worth it just walking in a store after a few days to get an iphone 4. Ebay has an iphone 4 selling for 1299 or more right...WTF!!!
4. deejay52420 (Posts: 24; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
If you already preorder you dont have that problem...it will DELIVER on June 24th
7. Hotzb22 (Posts: 104; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
im a att cc rep and yes the article is right some others will be shipped out after the june 24th date
8. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
they sold 2 million iphads and they are supprised? lol. Its the first major revision of the dated iphone software since its launch as well as hardware upgrade. ibots everywhere are spoogin in their pants.
14. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
You think you can go into the store and get one?
17. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
They are suppose to have some in the stores outside of pre-orders.
2. mdw92581 (Posts: 131; Member since: 25 Feb 2010)
Rumor: "It looks like this particular iPhone (as opposed to the black one which cleared FCC for AT&T specifically) should work on both T-Mobile as well as AT&T's 3G bands, not to mention all of the Canadian carriers.
18. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
It'll work on TMO either way once the unlock happens. Not neccessarily 3G but it's not like TMO has a lot of 3G anyway...
3. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
In about a month or so, BEST BUY's CEO will report t hat the IPHONE 4 is his company's best selling phone. 600k pre-orders blows EVO 4G out of the water, and, yet, I would rather have the SUPERSONIC phone.
5. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
lol..Tmo/ipad/sprint/vzw ALL said they sold ALOT of items...BUT..how many were actually activated..FYI
6. PhoneUser (Posts: 77; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Well if they sold X amount of phones then X amount of phones would have been activated at some point.
10. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
Didn't PA report they had 4 million iPhones, why are they talking about being short at 600k?
11. WhoDatBe (Posts: 12; Member since: 25 Jan 2010)
i think it's because of the overwhelming amount of orders that came through on the 15th, and if that there was that many ordered in one day and my system crashed, i will deff take a day or two to sort out the chaos. i'm pretty sure that they will have the stock but 660000 is a huge order in one day i dont care who you are. very impressive day apple kudos to you on a successful day does anybody have the amount of HTC evo and the incredible were sold? i know they have their differences but then again they are almost the same device.
15. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
The iPhone has had now 4 generations to build a following, the Android is still in it's infancy stages. I figure by the Droid 4 you might see something closer to 660k, but I'm thinking due to the # of Android devices it won't be that high. If Droid was to only release 1 device per year you might see a pre-order like that.
12. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
if your 3gs still works why would you buy this when its not that much more then your 3gs?
13. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Several reasons: 1. Faster processor. 2. much better display. 3. better camera. 4. better battery. 5. having iOS5 when it is released So unless you bought a 3GS recently (which you should NOT have done knowing that apple always releases their next model in the summer, and that each model is even more awesome than the last) - you have all the above reasons to upgrade.
16. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
Because people like to have the latest and greatest. People want to have the latest car, people want to have the latest cell phone, etc...