Apple building up secret iWatch with biotech and fitness experts
0. phoneArena 19 Jul 2013, 03:58 posted on
Is Apple building an iWatch, its first wearable device? And when is it coming if so? Reports come in that Tim Cook is building up a secret team with high-profile experts from various fields including…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wando77 (Posts: 842; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Apple's next announcement will be retina ipad mini, cheap iphone, iwatch and iphone with fingerprint reader......smells desperate to me like some poor effort to prove they are innovative (despite all the above already having been done before.
2. illusionmist (Posts: 157; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
More great products = desperate & poor effort... Because logic.
6. phonemonkey (Posts: 168; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Yeah desperate like how many billion in the bank?
Quit fooling yourself
7. phonemonkey (Posts: 168; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Exactly why they run a massive corporation and you don't
8. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
iPhones and iPads are functional in many ways for daily usage. iWatch will be an expensive toy that will do very little that a phone or digital watch cant handle, especially for the bloated pricetag Apple will slap on it. Only iSheep are going to buy this POS.