Apple blackouts vacation days from September 15th through the 28th
0. phoneArena 30 Aug 2013, 15:33 posted on
A leaked document revealed on Friday shows that Apple is imposing a vacation blackout for its employees from September 15th through September 28th; traditionally, such blackouts are done during a period of time that includes the launch of the next-gen Apple iPhone so that it can be "all hands on deck" at the Cupertino based manufacturer just when it needs phones and desks to be manned...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 3510; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
YES YES YES!!! Come on Apple bring that phone out so you can shut up and take my money.
3. Commentator (Posts: 2391; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Woah! It's a side of Mxyzptlk I've never seen!
I wonder if it's the iPhone, iPad, or both?
PS: I've always been curious: how do you pronounce your name? Whenever I try to in my head it just sounds like the noise I'd make if I just swallowed a bug or something.
13. tedkord (Posts: 4701; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
The comic character is pronounced mix-is-pit-lick.
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4000; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I just want a bigger screen that isn't abnormally tall. If Apple can deliver that, I might consider switching; but until then, Android is the way to go for me.
The graphite color does look really cool though.
9. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I really like the Gold™ ve®sion!
A7 2Gb Ram
12. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2165; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
The iPhone 5 screen isn't abnormally tall. It has a 16x9 aspect ratio like most Android phones. People just got used to the 4x3 ratio that all the previous iPhones had. Also, the entire phone is a little tall compared to the width because iPhones have comparatively large top & bottom bezels.
4. hellonerds (Posts: 215; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
Line starts at toys r us.. iPhone "C"olors will be only sold there..
5. Commentator (Posts: 2391; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
If I had to guess, I'd say that's what the C will stand for.
6. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 3510; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Like the Android phones being given out with Happy Meals?