Apple awarded several new patents â€“ Smart Covers, iTunes, and more
2. Lucas777 posted on 25 Apr 2012, 22:00 5 7
hm i certainly like the idea of a smartcover for imac... it is completely unnecessary but kind of cool
3. sprockkets posted on 25 Apr 2012, 22:23 8 3
So there was a "smart" cover already available before apple sold theirs. I doubt the stupid patent office knew that and granted it anyhow.
9. bbblader posted on 26 Apr 2012, 06:53 2 0
you READ his comment and know how he SOUNDS
yeah are you Chuck Norris' kid?
4. anywherehome posted on 25 Apr 2012, 23:42 4 0
the biggest patent troll Apple again in an action....not able to innovate:
so he has to sue everyone
5. xfire99 posted on 26 Apr 2012, 00:48 5 1
How the f*** can a patent like "Apple Store Display Structure" being granted. All stores looks the same. Using bribes and bought the patent with peoples hard earned money.
6. taco50 (banned) posted on 26 Apr 2012, 01:11 1 12
It's been a great week for Apple. Hopefully some court victories to follow soon to punish the copycats
10. theBankRobber posted on 26 Apr 2012, 08:27 5 0
You are so far up your own ass with this copy cat stuff
12. Sniggly posted on 26 Apr 2012, 08:53 4 0
Oh! You mean like the court victory that Motorola got with the ITC which may lead to the copycat Apple being banned from U. S. sales?
13. gp284 posted on 26 Apr 2012, 08:57 2 0
honestly I don't hate anybody for their phone preferance, but dude you need to stop this. You post the same things on every post and get shot down on every post. Just give it up.
14. jeff327 posted on 26 Apr 2012, 08:58 2 0
LOL. You are very funny. But what is even funnier is you 100% believe your own bulls**t.
16. jmoita2 posted on 26 Apr 2012, 17:38 0 1
Here is a court victory for you, Taco...
"Apple iPhone Violates Motorola Wi-Fi Patent"
Tuesday, 10:52 AM by Eric M. Zeman
from yesterday's Phonescoop... What were you saying about copycats??? lol!!!
8. andro. posted on 26 Apr 2012, 01:54 3 1
Expect apple to try sue even the likes of doro next with its new army of mostly ridiculous patents. The doro phones are black in colour and the design stinks of copying apple especially as there is no bluetooth so you cannot bluetooth files between fellow doro handsets like iphones,how dare they insult the great apple in this way!
15. good2great posted on 26 Apr 2012, 09:04 0 3
the patent for the store display makes sense...
sooner or later the competitors devices are going to be more visually appealing than the iphone/ipad so it would behoove them to make sure others dont rip off their layouts to sell their products...
its a marketing/advertisement patent... i understand that.
why do yall hate people for protecting their products or gaining control over ideas because the originator was too stupid to protect their own inventions?