Apple awarded several new patents – Smart Covers, iTunes, and more
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
2. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
hm i certainly like the idea of a smartcover for imac... it is completely unnecessary but kind of cool
3. sprockkets (Posts: 1555; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
So there was a "smart" cover already available before apple sold theirs. I doubt the stupid patent office knew that and granted it anyhow.
9. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
you READ his comment and know how he SOUNDS
yeah are you Chuck Norris' kid?
4. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
the biggest patent troll Apple again in an action....not able to innovate:
so he has to sue everyone
5. xfire99 (Posts: 611; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
How the f*** can a patent like "Apple Store Display Structure" being granted. All stores looks the same. Using bribes and bought the patent with peoples hard earned money.
6. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
It's been a great week for Apple. Hopefully some court victories to follow soon to punish the copycats
10. theBankRobber (Posts: 649; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
You are so far up your own ass with this copy cat stuff
12. Sniggly (Posts: 7253; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Oh! You mean like the court victory that Motorola got with the ITC which may lead to the copycat Apple being banned from U. S. sales?
13. gp284 (Posts: 120; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
honestly I don't hate anybody for their phone preferance, but dude you need to stop this. You post the same things on every post and get shot down on every post. Just give it up.
14. jeff327 (Posts: 71; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
LOL. You are very funny. But what is even funnier is you 100% believe your own bulls**t.
16. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Here is a court victory for you, Taco...
"Apple iPhone Violates Motorola Wi-Fi Patent"
Tuesday, 10:52 AM by Eric M. Zeman
from yesterday's Phonescoop... What were you saying about copycats??? lol!!!
8. andro. (Posts: 1986; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Expect apple to try sue even the likes of doro next with its new army of mostly ridiculous patents. The doro phones are black in colour and the design stinks of copying apple especially as there is no bluetooth so you cannot bluetooth files between fellow doro handsets like iphones,how dare they insult the great apple in this way!
15. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
the patent for the store display makes sense...
sooner or later the competitors devices are going to be more visually appealing than the iphone/ipad so it would behoove them to make sure others dont rip off their layouts to sell their products...
its a marketing/advertisement patent... i understand that.
why do yall hate people for protecting their products or gaining control over ideas because the originator was too stupid to protect their own inventions?