Apple asks the court to add 6 more devices to Samsung patent suit, including Samsung GALAXY Note II
0. phoneArena 24 Nov 2012, 07:22 posted on
Apple filed with the U.S. District Court to add six more Samsung devices to its infringement claims against the Korean manufacturer; Apple asked the court to include the Samsung Galaxy S III rJelly Bean, the Samsung GALAXY Note II and others...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
23. angelesmec (unregistered)
Apple is jelous because more and more people and realizing which platform and brand is the better choice.
They are afraid that the company that they build will came to an end, maybe not sooner but it will surely come. - The inevitable.
28. byazatt (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I love the many thumbs down I got. I'm just expressing an I don't care about these two giants cuz after all is said and done, they are about my money as a customer. that's what they are all about.. May be some are less aggressive at it than others but it's the same thing. so, where are their new toys already?
30. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
I used to think the patent court cases were quite funny. Apple suing Samsung, so Samsung sued them in return. I'm bored of it now. These companies may lose money and sales on the outcome of court cases, but it doesn't seem to make a massive impact to them and how they operate.
The only losers of these cases are the customers. Banning products and reducing the choice of products is disheartening to customers who in turn shun certain manufacturers and causes innovation to stagnate.
32. j2jared (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
What I don't understand that even if the devices are "banned" people still have them...Its not like your going to force the individuals to turn in their devices? Plus other companies have ice cream sandwhich and honeycomb. ie. Motorola, and LG....This is crazy... Please shed some light on this.
35. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
This is apple problem.
Because i see samsung keep innovating with note ii. Sgs iii . Samsung add alot of new feature special to samsung device.
In the other side, i dont know much about apple innovation. All i know apple playing catch up with other oem.
37. ricodroid (Posts: 16; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
both of them are a bunch of retards seeking more attention ..f**k em both .. i read and laugh at how childish this war of gaytent has become
38. f1r3z0r (Posts: 78; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Apple spend money in how to make better ipads instead of suiting everyone... Why galaxy note?
40. darkkjedii (Posts: 10059; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Apple stop adding Samsung phones to lawsuits, and instead add a facelift to iOS. I like the platform, but c'mon...it's gotten a little boring to work with. Still a top notch os don't get me wrong, but its time to drop the litigation, and pick up the innovation cuz touchwiz, sense, and wp8 r kicking ur a$$ in the UI department. iOS is still my daily driver, but geez lets get it going apple.
41. raphael007 (Posts: 43; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Well that is what happened when you run out of ideas, Apple is not innovating fast enough, therefore they have to find any little sh*t to get a revenue from. Next they will start patenting letters you know A P P L E, whichever device contains these letters will be subject to be sued.....
45. darkkjedii (Posts: 10059; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Well I don't think revenue is the problem. It's not wanting to play fair, but Sammy is just as guilty as apple. They have both copied, and used each others ideas. I've used so many Samsung, and apple phones over the years and have seen the copying that goes on between the two. It's not always rite on the surface, sometime it's subtle but as techies we know how to dig into an os and find stuff. Both r guilty, but apple is playing dirty baseball... They're trying to pitch high, and tite against every batter (Samsung device)... And it could result n a grand slam being hit against them.
80. tedkord (Posts: 4250; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Apple can't innovate fast enough. One small company tightly controlling its product in all aspects like Apple cannot keep up with multiple OEMs competing on the same platform. We saw it with Windows vs. Mac, we are seeing it with iOS vs. Android.
42. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
This is getting extremely annoying. And Apple was crowned world's most innovative company. They are the world's most sh*tty company.
47. syedzain (Posts: 174; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
oh come on..... enough of this legal SHI*..... what the hell.. tired of this idiotic stuff.. Grow up apple and samsung.
52. aliugd (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Apple is sick... Zombie...
Apple is copier, not Samsung...
55. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Everybody loses in a pissing match.
61. StreetNerd (Posts: 699; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
why do u guys care bout this?
if u are smart u ignore them and join Nokia's camp
67. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
2014? None of these devices will even matter by that time.
68. Googlethis (Posts: 168; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
this is pathetic on both sides and it needs to stop. any suggestions people.
70. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 961; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
does it REALLY matter who copied who???? we copy off of everyone else so what difference does it make!!!!!!!!!!
honestly, i dont see why Samsung AND Apple just let this lawsuit end. Apple and Samsung are going to copy off of each other because most smartphones are similar ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont care what they do as long as I can upgrade to the Note II (AT&T) and call it a day lol
71. rusticguy (Posts: 2814; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
But before this APPLE will have to reveal details of their deal with HTC. Surprisingly PA doesn't report such stories
Unfair isn;t it :)
72. rusticguy (Posts: 2814; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Apple is now shooting in the dark hoping that it will hit some and miss many :D
75. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
i would like to hear each devices from apple and samsung have violated the patents and restricted to sell their product in us, that would be hilarious and htc nokia lg and rim would be ROTFL
77. Castanedaa99 (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 Nov 2011)
I like both of these companies for different reasons, but I really hope another company blows up (in a good way) and leaves these two bickering children in the dust. This is old already.
85. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Yeh you R right...Nokia is on it's way....
82. sthashilan07 (Posts: 11; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
apple couldnt do nything on the sales of samsung therefore all these nonsense is happening ..
84. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Being an Nokia fan..this Tech war will benefit Nokia...
87. Gary123 (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
I agree with you....i am very impressed by Nokia Lumia 920..
86. Gary123 (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
I wonder what's the phone the judge is using, Apple or Samsung...? Haha
91. pliskin1 (Posts: 59; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
I wanna know what the Rugby pro, a rugged military spec smartphone, has to do with iProducts. There's like..nothing in common.