Apple asks the court to add 6 more devices to Samsung patent suit, including Samsung GALAXY Note II
0. phoneArena 24 Nov 2012, 07:22 posted on
Apple filed with the U.S. District Court to add six more Samsung devices to its infringement claims against the Korean manufacturer; Apple asked the court to include the Samsung Galaxy S III rJelly Bean, the Samsung GALAXY Note II and others...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 293; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
Screw them both, i really got tired of their s**t
3. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
its beyond getting old. Both are just acting like spoiled children now.
34. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 13576; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
None of this would have occurred if Samsung hadn't copied apple.
36. tedkord (Posts: 11924; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
And we wouldn't have an iPhone if Apple hadn't copied Palm, WinMo and RIM. So?
We wouldn't have grids of icons at all if Apple hadn't copied Xerox PARC.
The point which you will refuse to see is that Samsung did nothing more than what Apple has done with every product they've released - stood on the shoulders of giants, and improved on existing designs.
46. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Both of em r acting like me & my stupid sister, cuz both us fight 24/7, WITHOUT A FREAKIN BREAK!!!!
IT'S SOOOOO AGGRAVATING!!!!!!!!!!!
69. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
How can you compare a Galaxy Note II and Samsung to your st*p*d sister; a Galaxy Note II is useful and has a big @$$ screen!
Not to mention, it's expandable and has 4G (unless you're Sprint); bet your st*p*d sister is still kickin' it to Edge!
48. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
How is the Galaxy Note II copying Apple; the Galaxy Note II anniHiLates anything incomplete Apple puts out. I'm getting my G-Note II bright and early and you, Apple or judge lucy Ho can't stop me; an earthquake couldn't stop me. Bite me Apple!!
50. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Looks like Samsung's taking a bite outta Apple as well :P
51. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1236; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Dude get your head out of yur a$$! I am a Sammy fan but I will give you an unbiased opinion....that means an opinion that doesn't come out of one's a$$...unlike yours!
First do the two companies realize that by the time this trial takes place these devices would have been two years old and obsolete? So banning them wont do either any harm!
Secondly this is too much all I see is both companies demanding every device made by the other to be added to the lawsuit...its ridiculous! What do they hope to achieve shutting the other down by banning all its products....its not going to happen...period!
Lastly if I am not wrong all this patent lawsuit crap was started by Apple...seems to me like a case of a spoilt brat biting off more than he could chew! Now all they do is waste their time on lawsuits and no innovation...its evident in the iPhone 5 which is an epic fail even by sales numbers.
I wish all companies Apple and Sammy included make awesome products so the customer has a choice and they push each other even harder to make better products instead of better lawsuits!
56. xfire99 (Posts: 856; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
None of this would happen if Apple didnt exist. Like Apple dont copy others.
63. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Apple wouldn't exist without copying. Xerox PARC was the "inspiration" for the original Macintosh. Without it, apple would have gone the way most other software and hardware makers of the same era went: under.
57. THETECHTEAM (Posts: 82; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Samsung didn't copy APPLE tell apple stop using samsung for all of their components, the battery , the chip, the UI The only thing that is rightfully apple's is the GOT DANG SOFTWARE!!!
83. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Apple has already stopped buying hardware from samsung.
94. arjay225 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
*Samsung stopped supplying to Apple. They are now using Sharp to build their own products.
74. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
This happened cause Apple stole and took designs from Sony!™®©
78. doejon (Posts: 398; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
oh man other copied 1:1 and had no success
its not only the design or this s**tty minor software gimmiks that even exist bevor apple use it in their s**tty (sh)I(t)phone.. i bet that apple will lost this "law-case" and sammy will not even pay 1 penny!
u will see
88. JC557 (Posts: 1541; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
How is it possible that people fail to see it was Apple that started this "Thermonuclear" war?
90. pliskin1 (Posts: 59; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Well, Steve Jobs said he was going thermonuclear war on Android, but all these suits are against Samsung.
29. wendygarett (unregistered)
That's why you shouldn't spent too much money to them, they're just invest on lawsuit as an advertising, in order to grow the hatred and boost the sales each other :)
73. Topcat488 (Posts: 1396; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Thumbs up dude... This s**t doesn't effect us, we'll enjoy their products and they'll get paid... If they want to give all that money to Lawyers? Like Alan pointed out in the article above...
"For example, we could be looking forward to the Samsung Galaxy S V and the Apple iPhone 6S when the gavel drops on patent trial".
81. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Let both of them add all of the other party's products to the list of infringing products. Then there will be an overall judgement and we can get on with our respective lives.
2. sid07desai (Posts: 290; Member since: 03 May 2012)
It's actually Apple's default agenda nowadays.
5. byazatt (Posts: 269; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Boring, rumours on galaxy so iv or iPhone 5S someone?
6. jibraihimi (Posts: 764; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
They should abolish patent laws, because it's getting absurd day by day............
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
And who started this absurd? Wasn't it Apple?
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 21733; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If world war 3 happened, would it matter who started it? No, cuz everyone loses regardless. Grow up.