Apple announces impressive iOS sales numbers
1. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
lol yeah right! apple stop pulling s**t out of your ass.
Android is ahead, and you know it.
lol see ya'll later.
2. Alantef (Posts: 284; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
i tried and i couldnt have said it any better....chipotle on me
5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2668; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Android has pulled ahead in monthly sales and quarterly market share, but Apple still has the lead in total market share.
3. Sniggly (Posts: 6920; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Apple has been very disingenuous at this address so far. I'm chuckling at them using browser usage as if it reflects overall actual market share.
6. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2668; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Apple has been skewing numbers to fit its marketing as always. At this point, I don't bother with an adjective like "disingenuous", let's just say the numbers are being Appled.
8. Sniggly (Posts: 6920; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Speaking of vernacular being changed due to Apple, I predict that snarky/upset people in a few years will replace "Screw you!" with "Sue you!"
4. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
250 million x 600 a piece (what they charge carriers and full retail) =$150,000,000,000.. thats 150 BILLION dollars from iphone sales.
finally, something impressive out of todays announcements.. lol
7. ?????????? (unregistered)
Is that all apple got. !there goes apple down the hill! Didn't meet my expectations. Unfortunatelly some android products got better stuff and if not they'll beat anything in a couple of months you'll see
9. snowgator (Posts: 3205; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I am not downgrading the numbers, but does anyone besides me feel that Apple may still be in the lead, but it's complete dominance seems to be over?
10. TKFox007 (Posts: 303; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
I agree that the dominance is over, all the lawsuits Apple has been creating seem to be proof of that, why else would they be trying so hard to nerf their competition?
11. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
this is total fail. sorry.. fail fail fail. being objective and looking at the playground that apple is playing in.. i think they have lost sight of innovation. it happens when companies get too big.. they stop paying attention to what is happening around them.. then they get left behind. With what android and WP7 have been bringing to the table and what they are announcing for new features, this was a total fail on apple's part.
mark this date as the beginning of the exodus from apple's camp for many except the most hardened apple fans. If this is what sprint made a 4 year deal on if there was truth in that.. i feel REALLY sorry for them.. lolol
12. gdbw (Posts: 15; Member since: 18 Dec 2009)
between 1pm & 3pm on 10/4/11, apples stock has fallen by $12. Now that says something because all apple said was: "hey kids, here is the exact same toy we released a year and a half ago, we just put a bow on it this time. Now give us your money cause we know whats best!!!"
14. Ikechukwu (Posts: 136; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
fail!!! just very few new stuffs... fail!!!