Apple announces "Lucky Bag" event in Japan, crowds are imminent
1. eisenbricher posted on 26 Dec 2012, 02:37 4 1
Moneysuckers found a new way to suck money in..
5. darkkjedii posted on 26 Dec 2012, 07:43 0 3
Name a for profit company thats not a money sucker
2. Deicide posted on 26 Dec 2012, 02:59 4 0
Japan uses the Yen not the Yuan, the Yuan is the currency of China. And the Lucky Bag tradition is already in the U.S, Hello Kitty stores have been doing it for years.
3. Insignificant posted on 26 Dec 2012, 06:37 3 0
Trust me, knowing how stingy Apple is, if they sell 1000s of bags, maybe one will contain something 'valuable' like an iPad mini. The rest will only contain the rehearutionary (I should patent this word before Apple uses and patents it) ear pods.
7. Droiddoes posted on 26 Dec 2012, 12:08 2 0
LMAO are you f*cking kedding me?! Only apple could get away with this crap. $400 for either a chance at "winning" one of their novelties or $100 worth of accessories LOL.
This sh*t. This sh*t right here is why iDiots are ridiculed.