Apple and world's largest carrier still in talks for a deal, but there is no rush for Cupertino
0. phoneArena 09 Nov 2011, 00:14 posted on
Apple and China Mobile, the planet's largest mobile carrier with 611 million customers, are in the talking stage but the gang at Cupertino is no rush to produce a version of the Apple iPhone that would run over the proprietary 3G network of China Mobile...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. android_hitman (unregistered)
taco you are mentally ill
12. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Unfortunately I think tacos brain works just fine.. he's just a child. That's all.
9. bincemathew (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
That might be your feeling about Asus or Android. But as a tech news site, Its Phonearena's job to keep people posted about things like these... Not coming for a fight with any ifans or android fans, Just an opinion dats all :)
11. s.mrabet (Posts: 117; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
what makes you think you represent everyone? pathetic i$heep
edit: and taco50, remove that picture from your avatar, it just shows how much Apple has failed your expectations.. really expected such a thin iphone? for sheep? get outta here!
3. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
This would be ridiculous the amount of iPhones Apple would sell
6. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
stop commenting on everything he says and find someone better to comment on if u dont like it…
7. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
How is this comment trolling? It's true.
8. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
he's referring to Lucas. they would sell quite a few iphones in china, there is no doubt.
13. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Its already ridiculous how many iPhones they sell haha but this would really be insane. Good luck Apple, whoever closes that deal is sure to be one happy camper.
14. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
They would only have to work 8 months to afford one. Yea, it would add a few million subscribers to iOS, but its not like even 1/4th of the carrier's people could afford such a thing. Apple only pays their workers $60 a month in china.. Its going to take them a long long time to be able to afford the phone that they build.
19. andro. (Posts: 1977; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Whats ridiculous is how the iphone 4s is just like last years exact same iphone,dropping calls:
10. GJanee (Posts: 214; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
just imagine how many disatvantages future iphone users in china will suffer because of its governments censorship...
18. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
why was this comment moderated? it follows the rules just fine. It was referencing an ACTUAL case where that CHINEESE kid sold one of his kidneys on the black market to buy an ipad. I would say that is very relevant to a story about the iphone becoming availible in china.
16. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
crapple dont give a damn to good practices.. all they want is money ..
17. refrigerate_me (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
correct... crapple wont give any s**t to good practices and human rights in terms of outsourced production of their products... more commodoties mean more revenue for the devils fruit and their good throwing out the production line in countries who have a lot of surplus labor.. $60 for a month for a worker ... 1000000% rate of exploitation... shame shame ..