Apple and the carriers start taking iPhone 5c pre-orders
0. phoneArena 13 Sep 2013, 00:43 posted on
When Apple announced the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, the company said that pre-orders would start on September 13th. Well, it has been September 13 for a full hour and a half here on the east coast, but as you might expect, Apple wants everyone to wait until it is midnight on the west coast before the pre-order begins...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Only for the C, though. The S is too exclusive for pre-ordering.
2. Just.Saying (Posts: 132; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
Why wait for the 5C when they still have the iPhone5 on the shelves ? Here, the 5 priced the same as the 5C on contract
3. TechDork (Posts: 256; Member since: 10 May 2010)
I'm just gonna wait for the iPhone 6. No point in upgrading when I have the iPhone 5, which I got back in February. I just hope they actually innovate the iPhone 6 & make it something really special.
6. msa1988 (Posts: 417; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Something special? Keep telling yourself that. I've been waiting for that device since the 4S. Still nothing.
7. taikucing (unregistered)
5. Nokfan1603 (Posts: 26; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
No preorders for 5s, rumors of a low stock of the 5s. We see here Apple's marketing machine running, they want to see mindless people filling lines in front of their stores for the hype.