Apple and Samsung submit their final post-trial motions to Judge Koh before the December 6th hearing
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Nov 2012, 14:23
On December 6th, Judge Koh has scheduled a hearing to go over all of the post-trial motions that Apple and Samsung have filed including Apple's request to have some of the $1.05 billion award tripled, and Samsung's request for a new trial...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 10 Nov 2012, 14:28 4
Lets just hope this all ends. It's gone on long enough.
12. AnTuTu posted on 10 Nov 2012, 17:22 8
Lets hope Sammy wins this case like I said couple of weeks back "Truth always wins"...!!
3. BadAssAbe posted on 10 Nov 2012, 15:22 0
What kind jurors made up the jury?
Blackberry, winPhone and dumb phone users
Too dumb to try an android phone
Too poor to afford a iPhone
4. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 10 Nov 2012, 15:30 7
I'm sorry but intelligence doesn't determine which phone you should use. It's personal preference. My grandmother uses an android phone but has no clue about anything tech. Most of my professors use iPhones, and they're hopefully not dumb. You shouldn't stereotype like that. Yes, people who aren't tech savvy would usually gravitate towards the iPhone as those who are well versed in tech would be drawn toward android but not every person who uses android is smart and not every person who uses an iPhone is rich.
5. BadAssAbe posted on 10 Nov 2012, 15:42 1
HAHA You call iPhone owners dumb, troll success!
:-) ;-) =-O
I never said iPhone owners were dumb, i gave them a praise
6. sarb009 posted on 10 Nov 2012, 15:49 0
7. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 10 Nov 2012, 15:50 6
I never called them dumb too. I said they weren't tech savvy. That doesn't determine intelligence.
15. Hemlocke (unregistered) posted on 11 Nov 2012, 01:11 0
That stereotype is just moronic. Go to XDA and ask some of the top devs what their daily driver phone is...more than you would like to hear will tell you "iPhone."
10. pkiran1996 posted on 10 Nov 2012, 17:02 2
@BadAssAbe you're the troll. He never said iPhone users are dumb. Either you misunderstood it or you can't read. You're also narrow-minded and ignorant for calling BlackBerry and Windows Phone users dumb.
14. lyndon420 posted on 10 Nov 2012, 20:32 1
A 'dumb phone' is just another term for feature phone...like the older flip phones and whatever else was around at the time 9+ years ago.
9. lyndon420 posted on 10 Nov 2012, 16:40 5
Could you imagine what would happen if apple started making automobiles? They'd probably start with getting a patent for circles.
11. chadrick0814 posted on 10 Nov 2012, 17:08 3
We'll soon see with TVs. Goodbye rectangular TVs with rounded corners.
13. wizzardtech posted on 10 Nov 2012, 18:26 4
maybe the Jurors are smokin crack too or maybe dont know what patent is all about. Hope this time truth will prevail and put a stop on this greedy and evil cra**le
16. ronjr123 posted on 11 Nov 2012, 07:32 0
Regardless of the outcome in December, they party that feels they have lost will appeal. This is not over by any means. Each side has too much invested. Both monetary and emotionally.
You just get the feeling that it is personal now.