Apple and Samsung return to court for hearing in front of Judge Koh
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Dec 2012, 02:19
Apple and Samsung return to face Judge Lucy Koh who will hear post-trial motions from both sides, including Samsung's request for a new trial based on the actions of jury foreman VelvinHogan who failed to reveal certain things during voire dire...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phljcnth posted on 06 Dec 2012, 02:23 1 1
This is getting tiring to see. I just wish they'll reach into a friendly settlement ASAP.
4. Mxyzptlk posted on 06 Dec 2012, 02:46 0 10
A settlement and a licensing agreement would work. Samsung should just go on ahead and pursue it. Pay the dues like every other OEM has done when using someone else's patents.
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 06 Dec 2012, 02:59 6 1
yea they should do so ONLY if it's whats right.......NOT because its what YOU believe should happen!
8. joey_sfb posted on 06 Dec 2012, 06:58 1 0
Throw the bias ruling out! Every one deserve a fair trial.
20. GeekMovement posted on 06 Dec 2012, 22:25 1 0
Apple should pay every last cent they have and pursue peace. It's really the only way Mxyzptlk...
3. someones4 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 02:44 1 1
I really wish that PA will just report the outcome of this post-trial hearing. No need for fillers.
5. leondarsh posted on 06 Dec 2012, 02:46 6 2
remove all apple products from market instead samsung product... f**k Apple.........
7. big.e927 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 03:20 7 2
Apple just needs to get their asses handed to them for being so arrogant and stubborn. If they truly were running any kind of innovation, they wouldn't be b*tching about people copying them. It's been happening for years, what makes this even more ridiculous is that Apple is suing Samsung for using the same technology that Samsung provided Apple in the first place. Smh.
9. aveese posted on 06 Dec 2012, 07:20 0 0
i wanna try ios but it's super duper expensive here!!!
10. networkdood posted on 06 Dec 2012, 07:33 1 0
This case will get thrown out....Mxy will not be pleased....
15. Droid_X_Doug posted on 06 Dec 2012, 10:55 1 0
Yup, the date that Apple's verdict gets overturned will be a black day for Mxy. But cheer up Mxy, you can still claim that Apple was wronged. You just won't have many who believe as you do.
12. networkdood posted on 06 Dec 2012, 07:36 1 0
Other countries are not finding that Samsung infringed on APPLE. In the U.S., however, it is possible that the government sees APPLE as an important cog in the economy and will do everything possible to protect the company.
13. networkdood posted on 06 Dec 2012, 07:39 1 0
History of software patents:
Good info to know....
16. Droid_X_Doug posted on 06 Dec 2012, 10:56 2 0
He has that shifty look that some people get when they are caught red-handed with their hand in the cocky jar.
17. gwuhua1984 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 11:09 0 0
EXACTLY!!!! I'm sorry, but he got that same look as Elop, the look that just push people to bully them.