Apple and Motorola held cross-licensing talks in late 2011
0. phoneArena 13 Mar 2012, 10:47 posted on
Recently released EU documents confirm that Apple and Motorola were holding patent licensing talks as 2011 came to a close...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Thats right! See? I told you Tim Cook is a good guy! Micheal was right!
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4774; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I love that picture! Who is the man in this relationship. I am taking it that Motorola is the man & Apple is the woman.....right?
3. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I think moto is the woman. remember is Google's biatch
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4774; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
You know gallitoking that's funny. lol I was just saying that Motorola might be the man because they were there first, compared to Apple.
You know like Adam & Eve!
8. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
no i think the man is Apple and the wonam is you.. remember you are Apple's biatch..
6. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
APPLE SHOULD STOP HATING AND BE MORE CARING. but that would never happened cause they will keep suing and suing our favorite brands