Apple and Motorola held cross-licensing talks in late 2011
0. phoneArena 13 Mar 2012, 10:47 posted on
Recently released EU documents confirm that Apple and Motorola were holding patent licensing talks as 2011 came to a close...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 205; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Thats right! See? I told you Tim Cook is a good guy! Micheal was right!
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3427; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I love that picture! Who is the man in this relationship. I am taking it that Motorola is the man & Apple is the woman.....right?
3. gallitoking (Posts: 4627; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I think moto is the woman. remember is Google's biatch
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3427; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
You know gallitoking that's funny. lol I was just saying that Motorola might be the man because they were there first, compared to Apple.
You know like Adam & Eve!
8. bayusuputra (Posts: 939; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
no i think the man is Apple and the wonam is you.. remember you are Apple's biatch..
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5466; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
APPLE SHOULD STOP HATING AND BE MORE CARING. but that would never happened cause they will keep suing and suing our favorite brands