Apple and Google make huge jumps on brand capital list
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2012, 14:14 posted on
Last month, Bloomberg put together its list of the top companies by brand value, and it saw huge jumps by both Apple and Google. Now, Davis Brand Capital has put together its list of top companies by brand capital...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AndresJ (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Why is apple 1'st, his products aren't that great
2. Striker (Posts: 92; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Because, my dear AndresJ, their products are the best, actually. Get, educated and grow up a little more :)
3. baaam (Posts: 61; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
"combination of brand value, competitive performance, innovation strength, company culture, and social impact in order to determine its rankings" - now why is Samsung in #23 versus #8 last year?! Hmmmm. I wonder?!
8. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
I bet the Galaxy series "name" is bigger than Samsung lol
4. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
for the people that have been wrongfully predicted that Apple is going down... I see only getting stronger... watch out iphone 5 coming... rise of the baristas
6. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
thank you sir.. nice to read you like always
7. aarongzmn (Posts: 46; Member since: 22 Mar 2010)
So 7 our of the top 25 companies in the world are from California. Thats insane.