Apple and Google are the top two global brands on the BrandZ list of the top 100
0. phoneArena 22 May 2013, 02:47 posted on
Of the top 100 global brand names in the world as measured by the BrandZ ranking, it was Apple and Google that were on top of the charts; Apple's brand had a value of $185 billion followed by Google with a valuation of $113 billion. It was the latter than closed the gap a bit with a 5% gain from last year while Apple's name was worth just 1% more over the 2012 figure...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Trex95 (Posts: 520; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Congratulation both. I'm still waiting for Google Nexus exclusive phone like Iphone.
2. mydi.maus (unregistered)
Apple is still number 1!...;-)
5. giri555 (Posts: 95; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
If you are an apple fan what are you doing here?...PA is only for people who follow latest mobile technology..
9. jacko1977 (Posts: 377; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
The golden apple theres a supermarket in my town with that name and guess what they rip people off too
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 9290; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Not bad apple, now release a killer ios7 and some sweet new hardware.
6. skinny95black (Posts: 83; Member since: 06 Jan 2013)
google need a lot of time before it catches up to apple's money
but android own ios any time of the day
11. mydi.maus (unregistered)
u thought wrong..
12. adoptop70 (Posts: 20; Member since: 29 Apr 2013)
lets see before the end of 2013 as ppl flock in to google and android in millions,and also samsung will definitely soar high with d help of SGS4 and note3 to between 5 to 10 from 30th position.