Apple and Best Buy will price match Walmart on the Apple iPad Air in their physical stores
0. phoneArena 01 Nov 2013, 12:45 posted on
With the Apple iPad Air launching today, Walmart continued its new tradition by chopping $20 off the price of the 9.7 inch tablet; the new price of $479 is for the 16GB variant of the tablet and the $20 discount applies to both online sales, and sales at its brick and mortar stores. The rest of the iPad Air line will not be discounted with the 32GB model priced at $599, $699 for the 64GB model and $799 for the 128GB tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Finalflash (Posts: 2318; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
This is pretty unprecedented. I don't even think other companies' tablets get discounted this fast, and this with Apple?
2. MrsPotatoHead (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Twenty dollars don't even cover the taxes. I was going to put me one on layaway but after the other article which said it aint really fixable I'm not to sure. Maybe its a bad sign like an omin that it's already getting a dis ount.
7. Daftama (Posts: 604; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
If you put the iPad 2-3-4-5(air) in the same case won't tell the difference hahahsucks
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Still expensive though.
4. LordCaedus (Posts: 73; Member since: 01 Nov 2013)
Target is doing the same thing. $479 for the 16GB iPad Air.
5. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
I tried the iPad Air today and eh it's not really worth the upgrade.
Yes it is lighter, but Apple intentionally leaving out the fingerprint scanner was just ridiculous.
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 16960; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Smart move apple, keep em spending in your stores. Where's my mini2?