Apple and Amazon ordered by judge to settle their trademark issues before the case goes to trial
0. phoneArena 16 Jan 2013, 01:47 posted on
While a judge has already thrown out Apple's claim of false advertising against Amazon for using the term "App Store" for its Amazon App Store for Android, there is still Apple's original claim, filed in March 2011, that Amazon is misusing the App Store name; both sides are expected to meet on March 21st at the insistence of the judge, in an attempt to reach an agreement before the case goes to trial...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ray77 (Posts: 126; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
apple, apple why ur so hipocrites an bad loser
4. xfire99 (Posts: 637; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Whoever came up with the word Apple, have a big time cash in and make the rotten company bankrupt. Sue the hell out of this rotten company, that have make a fortune by using its name, without paying a penny for all these years. -.-
5. naptown2 (Posts: 70; Member since: 29 Dec 2012)
apple sues anyone hell im waiting to be sued by them for saying there phones sucks
6. Bernoulli (Posts: 2562; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Seriously?! Patent the words app store?! What's next? Patent the term smart phone or patent the letters i, p, h, o, n, e,?
7. sprockkets (Posts: 1590; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Uh of course apple has a trademark on appstore in the us, otherwise there would have no reason to sue amazon.