Apple Store staff to get the most popular iOS apps for free this holiday season
11. Droiddoes posted on 19 Nov 2012, 19:22 1 0
Inorite? They get paid a peasants wages, zero opportunity for advancement, benefits that would make a part time wal mart cashier laugh, have to deal with ifans all day AND now they get FREE APPS?!?!?!?!?!?!?
That tears it, I'm going to quit my job and go be a cog for apple!
14. nicholassss posted on 19 Nov 2012, 22:04 0 0
I dunno, my fianee's brother in law works for apple, he's move up quite a bit and has gone form like $9 an hour to 14 over the last couple years, plus benefits, not bad for a college student in michigan.
2. android78 (unregistered) posted on 19 Nov 2012, 12:53 4 0
Wow!!!! free apps for the holidays!!!!No wonder apple keep billions in the bank, how bout giving your employees bonus money and pay increases for the holidays!!!!!!!
5. PhenomFaz posted on 19 Nov 2012, 15:24 0 0
BINGO! you stole the words out of my mouth??....from my fingertips :)
4. TrainFromUkraine posted on 19 Nov 2012, 14:07 6 0
- Thank you for all the hard work, Mr Apple Store Employee
- We would like to recognize you hard work and reward you this holiday season
- Here is the complimentary....
- ...copy of Angry Birds!
8. lyndon420 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 18:33 0 2
This must be apples way of trying to take over Google's place as one of the best places in the world to work. It must burn knowing you didn't make it into the top 25 when your competition takes the #2 spot.
10. chaoticrazor posted on 19 Nov 2012, 19:03 0 0
so if apple start doing things to try to make staff happy you still slate them by holding google up as this wonderland to work
i dont get why you think google is somehow differant from any other company...all there looking at is ways to make money not care for the customer. sure they will do moves that may seem like there giving to the customer but all its for is there main objective make money gain in the market
yeah im ready to be labelled google hater again just because i dont blindly praise any company
13. lyndon420 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 20:41 0 0
No labeling you as a Google hater...or anything for that matter yet. You are obviously all over the place with little to stand behind at this point...which isn't a bad thing actually, as it makes you tech-neutral. I am intrigued by technology and innovation wherever it presents itself...even apple's products prior to the iPhone5 interest me to 'an extent'. It's apple's business practices and their manipulation of the judicial and patent systems that erk me to no end. I can't respect a company that thinks they should be the only player in town. Ms got into trouble for trying to create a monopoly.
12. dleung0002 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 20:14 0 0
WOW!!! How cheap is that! Microsoft gives away phones and tablets to employees for free and all Apple wants to give to their employees are apps??