Apple Store goes down hours ahead of iPhone unveiling
Interestingly, iClous is also down for some users so this could either be an outage or due to some changes happening in Apple’s cloud service as well.
Apple has made it a tradition to launch new iPhones 9 to 12 days after the official announcement, with pre-orders available right after the unveiling. With Apple’s former logistics chief Tim Cook now at the head of the company we have no reason to doubt Cupertino will continue this tradition. The new iPhone is expected to be announced at the Yerba Buena arts center in San Francisco and it kicks off at 10:00am PCT.
source: Apple via Engadget
1. bloodline (Posts: 691; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
they are probably removing another free service from the app store which apple have purchased, it will be integrated into the iphone5 and this will be the key selling point of the 5
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 11489; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Android users don't realize that every year apple does this in preparation for an iPhone event.
4. rihel_95 (Posts: 217; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
"Interestingly, iClous is also down for some users so this could either be an outage or due to some changes happening in Apple’s cloud service as well. "
No offence but it was supposed to be iClouds, change it.
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Please don't come back, and stay closed....!
8. jshan (Posts: 196; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
If they closed u wouldn't c a damn techniques... LOL.. Cz there z no Any other way to do copy for Samsung know !!!!
7. PAPINYC (Posts: 2289; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Why does this always have to happen? Aren't they SUPPOSED to be able to have an alternate test web site that they can test their content on or redirect traffic to [dangle iPreposition].......
I have to order a new bumper for my iPhone 4 and now I'm screwed cuz', not only can I not get on Apple's website but, iCan't make phone calls because my old bumper has a tear.
10. quakan (Posts: 1190; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Look on amazon, ebay, or one of the other one billion accessory selling sites.
14. PAPINYC (Posts: 2289; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
iCan not because iDo not want to iNvaliDate my wArrAnty; must buy from Apple Store. Oh well, I'm going to have to wait until after 3pm EDT to place my order.
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
PAPINYC whenever you post in Apple articles, you make me ilaugh, LMAO,
15. PAPINYC (Posts: 2289; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Now I'm stuck without a working phone [again] \°^°/
9. quakan (Posts: 1190; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I'll be keeping up with someone's live-blog today!
16. -box- (Posts: 3801; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
There are many to choose from. I have a friend who will probably have up the major decent sites (Giz, Engadget, SlashGear, PA), but personally I couldn't care less. I am not expecting anything groundbreaking, and nothing apple says, does, or claims will make me not buy a Lumia 920 as soon as it's available.
20. itiswhatitis (Posts: 422; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Same opinon on that,according to me smartphones OSs have very similar features so if one wants something more than ordinary lumia 920 is a sure go in terms of photo capability and its suits me being a photo buff!! +1 for you