Apple-Nokia deal lasts until December 2016?
0. phoneArena 14 Jan 2014, 02:10 posted on
Last month, we told you how Apple and Nokia were getting upset at Samsung. Well, let's just say that getting mad at Samsung is part of the job description for working in Cupertino. But together with Nokia, the pair were mad that Sammy was spilling the beans about Apple and Nokia's confidential patent agreement. Files marked "Highly Confidential" had found their way to 90 of Samsung's employees and 130 unauthorized lawyers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tech2 (Posts: 3349; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
What's the deal called, Patent-troll Agreement ?
3. tech2 (Posts: 3349; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
LOL.......not as long as Samsung is involved !
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
LOL......Samsung is gonna ruin their deal and tell everyone about the Patent-troll Agreement. Soon, it will become the top news, not the top secret. ;)
8. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Lol Samsung sues you for leak of The Plan of leaking Nokia and Apple
9. Finalflash (Posts: 2771; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Obviously, they like to keep things simple for their lawyers. Still, even though Samsung did break the rules by using their ill-begotten knowledge to their advantage. But that is what will happen when Apple expects you to pay $20-40 per device for using their innovation in rectangles with screens or bouncing list.
4. sianto (Posts: 65; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
Nokia is gonna get a patent troll. Stupid Microstfu!
10. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
They lied without patenting how to lie. Bad ..