Apple Maps makes Mad Magazine’s “20 Dumbest” list of 2012
0. phoneArena 06 Dec 2012, 17:05 posted on
It has been a little while since we had a good laugh at the expense of Apple Maps, but that has not stopped the creative thinking...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. phil2n (Posts: 479; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
It must be on the top 5.. Im heading Los Angeles intead that F**kng map brings to New York..
14. ScottSchneider (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
17. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
its no 14 i think, says so on the top left corner. anyway lol
13. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1115; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Only Apple Maps?
I thought the entire list will be full of Apple products...oh wait they dont have that many products!
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Oh well, iPhone still awesome tho :)
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 13894; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
iPhone 5 awesome, maps...not so awesome. Maps getting better though.
7. Danre (Posts: 85; Member since: 02 Sep 2012)
Atleast Apple Map make it somewhere......
20 Dumbest list...........
Only Dump users use that.
10. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1677; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
"Without Steve Jobs around anymore, we can aim a little lower' aahahahah
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6895; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
NOW THAT'S HILARIOUS. Gotta thank MAD MAGAZINE putting apple on the dumb list.
15. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
lol to that...
but hoping that apple maps will improve though! i mean apple has boatloads of money!!!
19. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Being ilost is very annoying. Poor apple fans. LOL.
20. chethan316 (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 Nov 2010)
This is really funny. Some of the points were a little exaggerated, but had a good laugh. Especially the top, "Cupertino, 2 miles from Austin, Texas" That was hilarious. Oh god, what must the iPhone 5 and other iOS 6 users be going through right now. lol :D