Apple CEO Tim Cook talked to Jimmy Iovine about launching streaming music service
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:16
It looks like Apple has been seeing all of the press Google has been getting recently about rumors that the search giant is planning to launch a streaming music service (or possibly two), and Apple doesn't like when rival companies get too much press, so work has come out that Apple CEO Tim Cook has met with popular record producer Jimmy Iovine about launching an Apple streaming music service...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. faisolbauuz posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:51 5 0
When overpriced iem/headphones maker meets overpriced phone maker the next thing will happen is ?
3. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:57 3 0
Yeah, I never really understood the hype around Beats Audio the fact that those Wolfsons that is embedded through the S3 and the Note 2's sound is clearly warmer and has a better punch, a similarly priced Denon cans beats the living crap of any Beats cans as well....Beats is garbage....it is a trademark brand that revolves and breathes around hype more than anything, it is the Megan Fox of the audio tech world.
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:59 0 0
"It is the megan fox of tech world"
makes no sense, megan fox is "actually" fine bro lol
6. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 06 Mar 2013, 01:05 1 1
She is the epitome of overrated, all looks but CANNOT deliver
11. g2a5b0e posted on 06 Mar 2013, 08:19 0 0
Nikenturd is right. I think you missed the point, Xperia. He wasn't saying she's not fine. She most definitely is. The point is that she's an actress, first & foremost, not a model. Something that she doesn't particularly exceed at.
10. faisolbauuz posted on 06 Mar 2013, 06:05 0 0
Well so what does beats audio optimization doing in some of htc phones ? I think it made the sq bad,well beats=Apple anyway apple or beats is not megan fox of tech world its like justin bieber to tech world
2. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 06 Mar 2013, 00:52 0 0
Pay per download has now past its prime I guess...more and more people are now using Spotify and Pandora
5. rusticguy posted on 06 Mar 2013, 01:00 1 0
So this will take the stock prices up right? What Bull s**t :D
8. belovedson posted on 06 Mar 2013, 02:15 0 0
apple needs a new ceo. he doesn't seem to have a forward sense and more a reactionary sense.