Apple App Store changes rules on gambling apps and children's apps
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2013, 19:46 posted on
Apple has revised some of its regulations on children's apps and apps that involve gambling; all gambling apps that involve real money must be offered for free, and have the correct licensing and permission for the region where the app is used. Apple will reject any app that uses in-app purchases to purchase credit or currency to be used for gambling activities...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 12005; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Figures you'd be the first to confirm my prediction.
3. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
It's their market and it's your money to spend in their market. Free world if you decide to spend that money elsewhere.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 12005; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
+1 Googler. Rehankhan is sooo predictable.
6. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
Wouldn't be easier if they just banned all and every in-app purchase for kids' apps?
Kids are too smart to be stopped by some password or something, unless it's biometric this time ;)