Apparently the Galaxy S 4 launch went so well, Samsung now has 3 CEOs
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2013, 13:09 posted on
It is official, Samsung is a triumvirate. In a somewhat strange move yesterday, after the launch event for the Samsung Galaxy S 4, Samsung decided to add two more CEOs to its corporate roster. This means that Samsung now has three CEOs in total, which seems a bit like overkill...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. schinnak (Posts: 79; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
atleast three of them looks different contrary to the S3 & S4, which looks the same :-)))
5. iphone5fornow (unregistered)
Lol u made my day that was funny no gonna lie.
9. alouden (Posts: 188; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Pretty funny! Who would vote you down? They have no sense of humor...
14. oister85 (Posts: 393; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
yeah that one in the middle is butt ugly too
22. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2993; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
"One for the master, one for the dame, And one for the little boy who lives down the lane."
24. rusticguy (Posts: 2820; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
LOL ... So it's not SAME-sung ... i take back m y word that i hav e been using since S4 launch :D
back to SAMsung now...
25. rusticguy (Posts: 2820; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
U meant it went in directly there so well ?
3. abdane (Posts: 474; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Galaxy S4 is a beast, with this design or without, deal with it haters !!! it will sell like hotcakes just like the GS3 and even more...
6. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
A butt ugly phone like the SG IV deserves to sell well, if for no other reason than to prove looks are only skin deep ;o)
11. umadddd (banned) (Posts: 29; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
your tears are delicious my butthurt friend
iphone 4s looks the same as 4 yet apple sold millions of it. the s4 is going to dominate the market again just like the s3. nokia, htc and sony can't even outsell "cheap plastic" LMAO yeah you mad as fuark
16. oister85 (Posts: 393; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
You know that is really interesting, and its true.
8. GTR722 (Posts: 222; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
Beast ?? and that arguments of "omg it will sell like crazy"...Samsung fanboys are just like apple ones
10. umadddd (banned) (Posts: 29; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Apple fanboys: I really love my iphone, it's great!
Samsung fanboys: I really love my galaxy, it's great!
Sony, HTC, Nokia fanboys: LOL iPHONE? HAHA WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP! MY PHONE IS BETTER THAN YOURS HURRRR LOOK LOOK AT THAT UGLY GALAXY DURRRRR I HATE YOU STOP BUYING IPHONES STOP BUYING GALAXY
Sony, HTC, Nokia fanboys = butthurt fatass basement dwellers who browse websites like phonearena all day so they can take a s**t in the comments section LOL
20. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
:D dude, you nailed it!
If there was a signature function here, I would quote that comment in mine
21. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Still garbage tho, u mad that they wont be on top as long as their precious apple was? Haha samsung is a fake joke of a company and time will show you who and what deserves to be on top.....so i say enjoy your fake glory while it last
26. umadddd (banned) (Posts: 29; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
"GRRRR IM SO MAD
WHY ISNT SONY ON TOP
IM GOING TO POST HATE COMMENTS ON EVERY SAMSUNG RELATED ARTICLES ON PHONEARENA
STOP BUYING GALAXIES AND START BUYING XPERIAS! I HATE YOU FANBOYS!
31. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2105; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Can't argue with that, man. The true joke is the mission he's on.
32. Luisit0 (Posts: 73; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
XD I admit most of em are always on the offensive towards other phones.... In my case, I could be considered an HTC fanboy but I don't really say those things.... I just compare other phones to whatever HTC has as a competition and see if it convinces me. The S4 didn't because most of the upgrades are new features which most I won't use, and I don't really dig the design either, but I admit it's one hell of a smartphone!
18. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1301; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
and the Samsung Stock dropped ...lol (check Reuters)
23. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2993; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Good heavens, yes it did!
(had to check just for my eyes, lol)
4. imkyle (Posts: 970; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
The device is great, but the presentation with the skits I could have gone w/o.
13. fsahin (Posts: 46; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
I don't like copy & paste, Korean usually western products, this time they copied S3.
My favour is ONE.
33. Luisit0 (Posts: 73; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
???? lol i bet you only read the title and went straight to post.......
29. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Remember Samsung is HUGE, they probably need 3 CEO's for three different sectors, Communications, Entertainment, and Utilities.
30. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This is the first time I heard that a manufacturer have 3 CEOs