App store BlackBerry World receives update to prepare for BlackBerry Passport and Classic
0. phoneArena 31 Jul 2014, 21:59 posted on
BlackBerry World is getting an update that is appearing on devices runniong on BlackBerry 10.2 or higher. Even those running a leaked version, or a developer version, of 10.3, will see the update. This will probably be the version of BlackBerry World that will come out of the box on the BlackBerry Passport or BlackBerry Classic, as both of those models are expected to ship with the latest version of the BlackBerry OS...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Wahuwishnu and meanestgenuis and Apiskula, Nicolas oliver, here they come....
I'm really looking forward for this slick boxy device.
2. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
The only reason why I read BB articles in PA is because of the comments.
4. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
BB apps store is uninteresting. Most of the apps in it were VERY LOW QUALITY apps made by only a couple of company paid by BB to boost the apps count. 1 company even caught with 129,000 JUNK QUALITY APPS.
5. meanestgenius (Posts: 3478; Member since: 28 May 2014)
All of those links you just referenced are from sites that troll BlackBerry, much like you. The information you keep referencing is from LAST YEAR. MOST of those apps have already been REMOVED from BlackBerry World. You never have CURRENT information when you post your links.
EVERY OS has JUNK APPS. Just LOOK at how many frat and flashlight apps are in Google Play and iOS's app world.
6. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
The apps did not removed by BB. BB actually issue a statement say that developer didn't break any rule, so they won't remove the apps.
7. ablopez (Posts: 186; Member since: 15 Apr 2014)
wow you really are a bb addict aren't you, wahyu?
8. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
No, about a couple of years back, I just surrounded by lots of bb user that always try to show me how good their device were compared to my nokia. Luckily for me, BB didn't do well, and most of those bb user already moved on.
9. BobbyDigital (Posts: 740; Member since: 29 May 2014)
You're nothing more than a trolling preschooler who uses some junk ultra low end Android device and think that makes you an expert. You're not fooling anyone TrollyWahu. You down low BlackBerry lover you. I told you, every time you troll BlackBerry, I'll be right there to embarrass you and make you look like the punk troll that you are.
10. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
In ornery news blackberry continues to get crushed by Android
11. ablopez (Posts: 186; Member since: 15 Apr 2014)
YOU'RE ornery news apiskula. what does your comment have to do with the article?