App deals: Temple Run Brave, Where’s My Water, Where’s My Perry and Wreck It Ralph go free on Android
UPDATE: And it turns out that price drop was only due to a temporary glitch on Google Play, and the games' prices are - sadly - back to normal.
That is good news for those who love the endless running genre in Temple Run or the puzzles and logic required in the other games.
Moreover, these games will from now on remain free - that is not a limited-time deal. Google Play’s policy is that once an app goes free it cannot go back to being paid. You can find the links for the games on Google Play right below:
source: Android Guys
4. Topcat488 (Posts: 1314; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
This is Google baby... You'll never see this on the other OS's, especially not on that money hungry fruitty one. ;/
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Welcome to Google! Welcome to Android! Welcome to FREEDOM! xD
9. therealestmc (Posts: 129; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
No apps have ever gone free on iOS? You have must be ignorant or a liar.
19. Suraj3337 (Posts: 45; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
you didnt get the point! in other os like ios for example, the apps that become free may go back to being listed in paid apps but that doesnt happen in android and hence the AWESOMENESS!!!
21. amats69 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
actually some of the commenter here said that all this application is not free anymore..ive installed it already thats why i cant confirmed if it is true. :)
13. amats69 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
youre wrong. i downloaded the temple run brave for ipad in Apps store for free before...just be thankful that we can get it now for free in Playstore :)
5. Jonathanhalim2502 (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
Thank you Disney, I download it all :-) Phineas : Where's Perry, Ralph : I'm gonna Wreck-it :-)
7. dragonite99 (unregistered)
you forgot to mention puffle launch
12. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Who would want to play that game? :P
I know it is from Disney, but that game sucks! :)
8. yyuu1000 (Posts: 163; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
google good job for making them free unlike that rotten fruit
10. deathgod (Posts: 122; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Damn already had all of them :'(
These versions I assume will be the same ad free versions as the paid versions were?
22. deathgod (Posts: 122; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Lol I got thumbed down because I already owned these apps
11. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
lol. got them for free in my friends phone since last year. LAST YEAR
14. djripster (Posts: 138; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Brave doesn't seem to be free anymore....
15. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 417; Member since: 04 May 2012)
They are still not free when I check.. Is it because of location? :(
16. djripster (Posts: 138; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
None of them are free anymore.. I guess the line about Google Play policy doesn't apply to Disney ? :)
17. PequeñoConfucio (Posts: 9; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
Look now at the source of this new...
It was a glitch.
18. djripster (Posts: 138; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Too bad, missed a chance of taking advantage of the 'glitch'
20. Leo_MC (Posts: 754; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
In US maybe they are free but in my country they're still 1$.
23. Hallucinator (Posts: 344; Member since: 24 May 2010)
All the kudos to Google by you guys and none of these are free right now.
26. Blazers (Posts: 366; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
That's typical behavior by Android fans on this site