Anything not hardware related in the Samsung Galaxy S 4 is coming to the Samsung Galaxy S III
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2013, 08:17 posted on
Just because the Samsung Galaxy S 4 has now been introduced doesn't mean that the Samsung Galaxy S III that you've been totin' around with you is now an obsolete relic from another era; after all, as recently as yesterday morning, the smartphone in your pocket was the flagship model and the envy of all of your friends...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
SAME-sung S3+S4 > 100 million sales for sure :)
8. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Although I've been planning on getting an S4, HTC One or Xperia Z for a while and was waiting to finally see the S4 before I made a decision, yesterday I saw an S3 for a bargain price.
I was hoping I'd made the right decision and wouldn't need to return it. I'm sure the S4 is amazing, but I couldn't see enough to justify the possible extra £200 in price difference between it and the S3 I've bought.
This news is reaffirming my decision.
10. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Yes S3 prices will sink to a real nice value. Good phone for those who don't feel comfortable with 5 inch screens. For me 4.7 is comfortable size and that's why still stuck with galaxy nexus.
22. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
It "Buy" not "By" ... take the taste of your own medicine as you tend to offer corrections on spellings quite often :)
31. Furbal (Posts: 1009; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
So you're upset that Samsung is going to add new features to its previous releases?
I suppose you want them to be like Apple where they cut features out of updates for older models then.
38. darkkjedii (Posts: 21793; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude what are you talking about? I actually like the s4, but due to the fact that its almost identical to the s3 giving the s3 it's features could canibalize it's sales. Don't try to divert attention to apple cuz Sammy took the conservative route this year.
42. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
And PUSH BUGS ... then PUSH FIXES to Create more BUGS. Anyone remember 4S Vodafone fiasco
44. darkkjedii (Posts: 21793; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Can it dude this is about the S3S not the iP5
50. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
no hes just a samsung hater for a very long time
20. oister85 (Posts: 497; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
despite the knew the galaxy s4, I dont feel like my s3 is outdated. Is it becouse the s4 looks the same or the design. I like the design of the s3 and 4. I know is plastic but it feels good on my hand , is not like straight plastic!! is treated.
28. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
6.3 is really close to true tablet status. That is a little past my comfort zone with devices i put on my ear. Take it easy Samsung.
29. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
"WhoWhy" (or Huwaei) already has a device past 6 inch zone.
40. Droiddoes (unregistered)
But it's Huwaei, so nobody freaking cares.
30. ilia1986 (unregistered)
I couldn't be happier with my GS3. It's still a great great great great phone. 4 times great, one for every A9 core. :D
35. pkiran1996 (Posts: 166; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Some software features are dependent on hardware features.
45. RomeoJDR (Posts: 244; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
If this story holds true count me in for jumping on Samsungs bandwagon. Finally, an Android manufacturer that is earning customer loyalty by not abandoning old models every 6 months or so when they release something new... Sounds almost too good to be true.
49. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
The gives one less of an insinuative to upgrade to a SG4 but, It's awesome that Samsung is looking out for their customers and giving them the latest features.
53. kboo1995 (unregistered)
Did anybody noticed that since the announcement of the S4
Google stock -88%
Apple stock +2%
That is wired !!!!!!!!