Another video of the Motorola DROID with Flash 10.1
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Feb 2010, 03:50
Besides Adobe's self serving video, here is another look at how the DROID is going to work once the handset gets its Flash update...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaJay224 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:45 0 0
Hey My iPhone does that! wait no it doesnt, and I dont own a stupid iPhone! Droid FTMFW!
2. josuearisty posted on 22 Feb 2010, 04:59 0 0
jajajaja XD u crazy man, thats true. DROOOOOOOOOID!!!
5. theGodpapa posted on 22 Feb 2010, 12:24 0 0
Nogar is upset because he came back with a deposit and is on BOOST (fail) D R O I D FTW
6. baldilocks posted on 22 Feb 2010, 12:59 0 0
I haven't seen one intelligent comment here yet..... figures.
7. Russki posted on 22 Feb 2010, 20:43 0 0
The reason us Droid owners have not gotten the eagerly anticipated 2.1 and flash update yet is because Adobe and Verizon are taking great care in delivering the best quality update for their flagship Andriod device. The Droid is on track to be an iPhone killer, and they cant risk any negitive publicity due to an incomplete update, thats why i believe that 2.1 is going to Very comprehensive. They probably have 2.1 on 20 or so DROIDS at this moment with their respective owners beta testing the new update while big red and Adobe fine tune the update for it's official release. Have patience my friends.
8. josuearisty posted on 23 Feb 2010, 05:56 0 0
patient?? mmmm wow. they should work faster im really desperate.