Another video of the Motorola DROID with Flash 10.1
0. phoneArena 22 Feb 2010, 03:50 posted on
Besides Adobe's self serving video, here is another look at how the DROID is going to work once the handset gets its Flash update...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Hey My iPhone does that! wait no it doesnt, and I dont own a stupid iPhone! Droid FTMFW!
2. josuearisty (Posts: 148; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
jajajaja XD u crazy man, thats true. DROOOOOOOOOID!!!
5. theGodpapa (Posts: 181; Member since: 15 Dec 2009)
Nogar is upset because he came back with a deposit and is on BOOST (fail) D R O I D FTW
6. baldilocks (Posts: 731; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
I haven't seen one intelligent comment here yet..... figures.
7. Russki (Posts: 45; Member since: 26 Dec 2009)
The reason us Droid owners have not gotten the eagerly anticipated 2.1 and flash update yet is because Adobe and Verizon are taking great care in delivering the best quality update for their flagship Andriod device. The Droid is on track to be an iPhone killer, and they cant risk any negitive publicity due to an incomplete update, thats why i believe that 2.1 is going to Very comprehensive. They probably have 2.1 on 20 or so DROIDS at this moment with their respective owners beta testing the new update while big red and Adobe fine tune the update for it's official release. Have patience my friends.
8. josuearisty (Posts: 148; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
patient?? mmmm wow. they should work faster im really desperate.