Another set of leaked Samsung Galaxy S IV screenshots confirm 13 MP camera and 1.8 GHz quad-core processor
0. phoneArena 06 Mar 2013, 07:40 posted on
The new leaks confirm a 13 MP camera, 5" 1080x1920 pixels display, 1.8 GHz quad-core processor and 2 GB of RAM. We can also see the semi-circle for the multi-window mode we know and love from the S III and Note II...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
49. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Actually the Octacore is a Dual-Quad core, like a 4+4, the same way the Tegra 3 is a 4+1, One is a Quad core A15 CPU like the Tegra 4, and the olther is a low powered quad core to save battery life.
I could be wrong tho
22. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Just a question, if its 5' inch 1080p display, how can it have more DPI than the equally screen-spec wise Xperia Z? (Both are 5' inch 1080p display)
26. Diego! (Posts: 538; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
It must be the "diamond-like" pixels Samsung announced for their Full HD AMOLED displays.
25. green2u (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Screwed by HP's Palm. Screwed by Moto's Photon 4G. Please Samsung don't screw me with the S IV!
32. Diego! (Posts: 538; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Dear Sammy, this Friday is my birthday, please leak some pics of your next phone, Samsung Galaxy S IV in disguise :D
36. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I may buy the gsiv in case the xperia z dont make it on at&t. Im diggin on the processor speed. Just hope samsung makes black phone color not just white .
37. Aaron_Watson17 (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
Do you guys what that menu button in page 4 means? The menu button is gonna be replaced by a recent apps capacitive buttons. Cool
40. rodkurt (Posts: 128; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
wait a second...i hope the battery capacity could juice these high specs
48. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
No, it doesn't function. It displays the same info on all samsung smartphones. I believe app2sd isn't gonna be possible. :(
50. smallworld (Posts: 471; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
After all the new 1080 phones, thoses specs are nothing impressive.
54. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
looks like this is going to be a good phone. although, touchwiz is still hideous. also, we'll have to see how well this 13MP camera captures light. will it stack up to the HTC One camera. if the sony xperia is any indication how this camera will perform, expect to see subpar low light photography.
58. sumsang (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Smart pause is not suitable for horrors. Lol
62. Eonnaydra (Posts: 217; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
This interface is innovative.I love Samsung,this is the next BIG thing!
I cannot sleep because of it.
63. Srinivas (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Feb 2011)
ARM 7 quadcore could only mean it's running on Snapdragon 600 at 1.8 GHz
71. Diego! (Posts: 538; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I've read on other sites this is the AT&T version of SGS IV. Could it be that this model packs a Qualcomm SOC and the international model the Exynos Octa?
70. Taters (Posts: 5746; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Looks much better than Sense 5 and that blink feed stuff already. Great job Samsung!
72. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
why does Samsung insist on using the old school ICS Google Search bar in their homescreen shots?
74. k1ng617 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
If they hope to sell the S4 with the smart screen tech I have a feeling a lot of people will be pissed off cuz my Note 2 can't even tell if I'm looking away even when it only sees half of my head.
76. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I thought touchwiz 5 was a step forward from 3 and 4, but this...
is "icky"... I don't know... I like LG's UI better(and even sense)
85. GeekMovement (Posts: 2022; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
It'd be pretty cool if Samsung changed the appearance of their android skin. It's been looking the same for a while.
86. MaineMan91 (Posts: 25; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Will the note 2 get smart scroll? Can anyone answer that for me please
90. f1r3z0r (Posts: 88; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
im sad because there is not 8 cores!!!! =(
i wait until Note3
91. Toivoja (Posts: 7; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Will see what kind of camera performance it will have. Bigger megapixel count doesn't always mean better quality, especially if you don't know how to use it.
93. rcwfox2002 (Posts: 41; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
Love how the battery shown is at 37% by noon