Another phone maker bites the phablet bait: Lenovo K860 comes with a 5" HD screen, Exynos and onscreen buttons
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2012, 02:51 posted on
There is some serious power under the hood, too, with Samsung's Exynos 4412 quad-core processor to supply it, the same as in the international version of the Galaxy S III. The rest is up there with the times - 8MP camera on the back plus a 2MP front snapper, 1GB of RAM and 2, 250mAh battery to keep things going...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. qwertypoor (Posts: 72; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
Isn't it black with rounded corners probably won't come this way lol
9. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
what?! also a rectangle?! ...oh snap here comes apple
2. Mittal (Posts: 493; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Well the Sammy Note was not only the early bird, but also a very good one at that... coming so late to the party, these new Phablets will now have to compete with the Note 2
Actually it will be quite shameful if Sammy is able to launch the Note 2 before others launch their firsts!!
3. crankyd00d (Posts: 191; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I really hope the Note 2 has at least 2GB of RAM
4. aayupanday (Posts: 566; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
You call that serious?
It may have been correct to say that 4 months earlier.
The S4 Pro along with its Adreno 320 GPU will blow those specs out of the water.
5. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 651; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
So is Samsung now allowed to sue every company venturing into "Phablet" waters?
I hope some people don't take what I said personally. I don't wanna be blamed if you die of a heart attack.
7. joey_sfb (Posts: 4464; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Samsung sold them the parts. The screen, the CPU, the memory, hell they could even assembled the whole circuits board for Lenovo. It's call business.
Only Apple believe they own the mobile technologies. Only Apple are allow to make their billions and trillions from it.
13. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
from the looks of it thats basically a rebranded Note2 with a different exterior. All samsung except the ... wait... its... a rounded rectangle with a centered screen and bezel....
theres another billion for apple. cant anyone think of another shape other than rectangle for prime hand use!?!? geesh! why not a crescent moon or something!? If only apple had not invented rectangles... oooh if only.
6. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i think this will be available in my country! but not betting on these one
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3200; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Darn! Why China, China and China all the time?
10. -box- (Posts: 3978; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Large market where lots of devices are made, thus cheaper to ship, and many companies (like Lenovo) are based there. Same reason some Motorola devices are U.S.-only
14. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3200; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I know dude, it was just a humorous comment!! :D Chill!!
16. JuanitaAlfonzo (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Did a search for "phablet" and this never came up on this site; stumbled on it in Google. Would this phone ever be available in the U.S.? Why does it take us so long to get the great developments? I’m in Austin, Texas, and need a phone to get my salon assistant. Right now, until a phone can be on AT&T, 4GLTE, is honkin' big, takes notes, has a fast processor, and super memory. It looks like I’ll be giving her an “IOU” card for now.