Another mystery to ponder as unknown Samsung SM N-7505 handsets are spotted online
0. phoneArena 30 Nov 2013, 16:06 posted on
We really hate putting Scooby Doo and Shaggy to work on the weekend. As you can imagine, the Shagster is usually in an altered state and Scooby is pounding the pavement for Scooby snacks. And we probably don't have to tell you what Fred and Daphne are up to (there's a mental image for you to think about). Velma? Who cares. Hopefully she fueled up the Mystery Machine considering that we have a couple of big-time question marks that started earlier this morning...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. EgyDroid (Posts: 111; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Wasn't there a rumor that said there will be a kinda "cheap" version of the note 3...?!?!
You know....that LCD screen one?????
6. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
No, from Sony.... Yes Samsung❕... Naaa, this isn't a WP device.
16. ihavenoname (Posts: 1581; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Samsung should really make new Ativ. Ativ S is bit outdated and hardware is mediocre. So at the moment, Nokia is the WP to get.
19. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Actually the specifications aren't bad at all.. Dual core 1.5ghz, 1GB of ram, 32gb of storage, MSD slot, terrific screen.. Any OS that is engineered well should run great on these specs..... This is a smartphone we're talking bout here.. Nevertheless, you're right it's time for a update.
8. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Hey phone arena,
What did you wrote in first paragraph ? :o
9. Alan01 (Posts: 261; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
You never watched Scooby Doo? Google it!
17. abish1234 (Posts: 51; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Ah Scooby doo.. nostalgia.. thank u alan!
4. robinlim85 (Posts: 86; Member since: 03 May 2013)
yea,lauch a million models a year, update it twice,or 3 times,then stop the support,slash the price,clear the warehouse, and do new model again
my buggy galaxy S advance has been abandon by samsung since the last,super buggy 4.1 JB update. they only update it once
5. wilsong17 (unregistered)
if you buy a phone for updates you are an idiot i use the gs2 for 3 years with no update and it works like a charm why you need updates for, it like people who buy a cheap android phone and think its going to work like the ones that cost 500
7. robinlim85 (Posts: 86; Member since: 03 May 2013)
many apps require more than just ginger bread idiot
even simple banking apps require more than 2.3 in my country
we don't need fancy update,but we sure need bug fixing update,something u can't do very well if u do 100 models a year
10. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
It's a vicious circle :
No updates, no apps utilizing enhanced features in recent OS.
No apps, no need for updates.
You are an idiot.
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9723; Member since: 14 May 2012)
All apps are pretty much compatible with 4.0 and up. Learn a thing or two before spreading false info.
14. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
You are mistaking BACKWARD compatibility with something completely different.
Fine, a DX5 game runs flawlessly on your DX11 machine. Wouldn't you want some games that make full use of DX11?
13. Lycan155 (Posts: 114; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
Im just waiting for samsung galaxy note 8 2014 edition ;)
15. ihavenoname (Posts: 1581; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Might be the new king of tablets. Waiting it too ;)