Another mystery Motorola device gets pictured; is this the DROID Bionic?
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Jun 2011, 19:04
Once again we are presented with a mystery Motorola device with a front-facing camera on the left of the phone, a large screen and the lack of a physical QWERTY keyboard; with that combination, if you were a betting man, you'd probably say it's the long awaited Motorola DROID Bionic...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid lover (unregistered) posted on 29 Jun 2011, 19:09 1
Droid 3. No doubt.
4. alecgale posted on 29 Jun 2011, 19:52 2
if you compare the leaked 4.5 droid bionic pics to this one they physically match almost exactly also the front facing camera is on the right side on the droid 3
3. Thump3rDX17 posted on 29 Jun 2011, 19:40 2
are you guys kidding me? this is definitely the Droid Bionic that leaked weeks ago and there at the bottom right looks like some Verizon branding and the reason the photo gallery looks the same is because they will both use the same interface obviously.
5. Sniggly posted on 29 Jun 2011, 19:58 6
Ah, thank you Phonearena for finishing off the day with some positive Moto news. I feel better now.
6. Goldeneye posted on 29 Jun 2011, 20:10 0
It's huge! Like 4.5 inch screen, this phone is already overhyped, better be dual core and LTE cause we don't need another X variant
7. TSL0505 (unregistered) posted on 29 Jun 2011, 20:25 0
Is it just me or does this just look like the OG droid?
Only difference is software and front camera.
hrm. hope the bionic is on it's way but i hope its not the bionic because its not going to be much of a cosmetic upgrade for most of us that have the droid 1
11. MpowerSkills posted on 29 Jun 2011, 22:48 0
Yeah, when they first showed pics of the Targa it was amazing looking, now it looks like the Bionic originally looked before they canceled it.
8. InspectorGadget80 posted on 29 Jun 2011, 20:35 0
How can it be the Droid Bionic when it was already delayed and see pictures and videos of the Bionic?
9. Synack (unregistered) posted on 29 Jun 2011, 20:37 0
Looks cool, but the SGS2 is better :) and the Nexus Prime...... wqaezsdrftgyhujikolp
12. Thump3rDX17 posted on 29 Jun 2011, 23:15 2
the real selling point with this phone will be that it's a real high-end phone infused with LTE, something the GSII won't have.
13. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 29 Jun 2011, 23:18 2
This could also be a new moto phone for tmoblie or att. Atrix 2 maybe?
14. perkdawg (unregistered) posted on 29 Jun 2011, 23:39 0
no duhhhhhhhh. this is the new bionic. dont you see? their like twins. looks like its running gingerbread though. droid bionic is going to be great. stump a mud hole all in iphone's azz lol. besides; i've been through hell waiting on the bionic. i got my upgrade. n been patiently waiting. all my phones been acting up. im down to my last phone right now. so motorola PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! hurry up b4 this phone f**ks up too.
15. urthatguy posted on 30 Jun 2011, 00:44 1
meh, another android phone, next.
sent from my android phone
16. fushits (unregistered) posted on 30 Jun 2011, 05:19 3
why do the leaks always have s**tty cameras? god dam my flip phone from 06' takes better pictures then this
17. Mat Lilly (unregistered) posted on 30 Jun 2011, 09:19 3
Why are not-released phone pictures ALWAYS out of focus? Its like photographs of big foot and the loch ness monster!
18. gallitoking posted on 30 Jun 2011, 11:03 0
I am waiting on the Boinic... my Droid X is running good but cannot let the Bionic byspass here in PHX where LTE is at is fullest
19. idk (unregistered) posted on 30 Jun 2011, 15:22 0
the bionic to me.
check out the link below of a clear droid bionic.
i think the look alike