Another lawsuit claims Apple iPhone transmits personal data and location information to third parties
0. phoneArena 12 May 2011, 05:56 posted on
A lawsuit filed in Puerto Rico alleges that the Apple iPhone's unique device ID and location data are sent to third party advertisers; other companies listed in the complaint include Pandora Music and The Weather Channel...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sniggly (Posts: 7253; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Wasn't this a dead issue?
No, no, of course it isn't.
8. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
well they r not gonna get anywhere with this since apple nor google nor anybody does give it to 3rd parties...
2. android_hitman (unregistered)
3. IOS5 (unregistered)
Another BS this time from Latin side wanna make money by force! By the way Android has 400% chance to get malware that going to destroy the whole OS?! Google it.
4. hellopeople (Posts: 16; Member since: 10 May 2011)
good job, but honestly they just want money cuz apple has already rectified this. my iphone is flawless!
7. iwebdroidberry7 (Posts: 230; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Your not bias at all either... *looks at profile pic*
11. Owlet (Posts: 447; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Hey, I like Android, yeah. But I'm not saying "oh... it's flawless!"
9. omg (unregistered)
THEY ARE ALL JUST PHONES. WHO CARES!!! For fucks sake.