Another lawsuit claims Apple iPhone transmits personal data and location information to third parties
0. phoneArena 12 May 2011, 05:56 posted on
A lawsuit filed in Puerto Rico alleges that the Apple iPhone's unique device ID and location data are sent to third party advertisers; other companies listed in the complaint include Pandora Music and The Weather Channel...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sniggly (Posts: 7183; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Wasn't this a dead issue?
No, no, of course it isn't.
8. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
well they r not gonna get anywhere with this since apple nor google nor anybody does give it to 3rd parties...
3. IOS5 (unregistered)
Another BS this time from Latin side wanna make money by force! By the way Android has 400% chance to get malware that going to destroy the whole OS?! Google it.
4. hellopeople (Posts: 16; Member since: 10 May 2011)
good job, but honestly they just want money cuz apple has already rectified this. my iphone is flawless!
7. iwebdroidberry7 (Posts: 230; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Your not bias at all either... *looks at profile pic*
11. Owlet (Posts: 447; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Hey, I like Android, yeah. But I'm not saying "oh... it's flawless!"
9. omg (unregistered)
THEY ARE ALL JUST PHONES. WHO CARES!!! For fucks sake.