Another lawsuit claims Apple iPhone transmits personal data and location information to third parties
0. phoneArena posted on 12 May 2011, 05:56
A lawsuit filed in Puerto Rico alleges that the Apple iPhone's unique device ID and location data are sent to third party advertisers; other companies listed in the complaint include Pandora Music and The Weather Channel...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sniggly posted on 12 May 2011, 06:19 0
Wasn't this a dead issue?
No, no, of course it isn't.
8. Lucas777 posted on 12 May 2011, 16:56 0
well they r not gonna get anywhere with this since apple nor google nor anybody does give it to 3rd parties...
3. IOS5 (unregistered) posted on 12 May 2011, 06:32 0
Another BS this time from Latin side wanna make money by force! By the way Android has 400% chance to get malware that going to destroy the whole OS?! Google it.
4. hellopeople posted on 12 May 2011, 07:10 1
good job, but honestly they just want money cuz apple has already rectified this. my iphone is flawless!
7. iwebdroidberry7 posted on 12 May 2011, 12:41 3
Your not bias at all either... *looks at profile pic*
11. Owlet posted on 14 May 2011, 12:12 1
Hey, I like Android, yeah. But I'm not saying "oh... it's flawless!"
9. omg (unregistered) posted on 13 May 2011, 10:58 0
THEY ARE ALL JUST PHONES. WHO CARES!!! For fucks sake.