Another high level RIM executive jumps ship
0. phoneArena 24 May 2012, 13:27 posted on
RIM is reported to have lost its Long-based executive VP of sales, one more in a long line of executive departures from the troubled smartphone manufacturer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. corporateJP (Posts: 896; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
On a side note, Mr. Spence was just spotted at my local Walmart wearing a blue smock and greeting people as they entered.
4. speckledapple (Posts: 871; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I think you misunderstood something. He was probably asked to quit due to his lack of performance over the years. If I was CEO of RIM, i probably would be shipping these high level people out as well.
6. imkyle (Posts: 911; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Yeah that shows the confidence people have in this company. RIM has nice stuff, but you gotta bring Blackberry 10 before the summer is over. NOT in the Fall as it will be too late with Jellybean and IOS 6
7. Sangeet (Posts: 222; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
RIM sucks and i am sure eve the granny's won't doubt that cuz they now have android's in thier hands much cheaper and much better and much simpler.!!