Another fake Motorola X Phone render comes out
19. jcarrigan (unregistered)
Its a damn shame too because this phone looks kinda cool lol
20. sid07desai (Posts: 290; Member since: 03 May 2012)
look at the bezel. this is impossible. even with today's tech.
4. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1231; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Itd be pretty funny if this turned out to be the real thing
5. ckoch125 (Posts: 192; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Looks like a Sony device with moto slapped on front
6. projectmole86 (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
the time is wrong it says 9:02 on the clock but 9:04 in the top right and the date is usually the launch date not the current date on mock ups
7. lallolu (Posts: 453; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Nöt neccessarily, HTC for example always have the time on their mock ups set to 10:08
9. ebubekir26 (Posts: 314; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
pffff can't delete my comment wtf is this !
10. siluro (Posts: 46; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Even if it is fake, it looks really good, Motorola should take some hints from this render.
13. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Ok if it is fake then why is it a news item?
14. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2701; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Because other sites haven't reported it as an outright fake, and we don't want people believing bad information.
15. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Ok i asked because i rarely go to other sites :)
22. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I hate fake phones
25. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Another day, another fake MOTO......
27. WyclefJean (Posts: 44; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Exactly..the time is different in the status bar and the widget
28. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 637; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Michael, it's nice to see someone doesn't approach journalism with the same parasitical-viral method most people do just to be the part of the hype. And most importantly, the critical-mental and visual capacity to distinguish fake renders among leaks seems to be smaller every day in news media, so this is another quality instance you bring to this site.
This Motorola "render" (not even render in terms of 3D, but primitive Photoshop play) screams about it's amateur nature on so many levels that I'm suprised other sites have even published this, not to mention saying about any doubts on the matter when they did.
31. straywish (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
if it is motox then i will buy nokia 3310 instead :)
32. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Just wondering if Google and everyone are saying that its going to run klp tstock android then why is the moto blur clock widget there??