Another claimed Galaxy S5 screenshot hints at two versions - 1080p one with Exynos CPU, and 1440p with Snapdragon
Another claimed Galaxy S5 screenshot hints at two versions Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
Another claimed Galaxy S5 screenshot hints at two versions
6. AppleHateBoy (Posts: 326; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
The thing is. Some countries only gets the Exynos versions and they will be disappointed.
Or maybe this is the cheaper version of S5 that was rumored 1-3 days ago.
19. rd_nest (Posts: 543; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Look at the status bar for first 2 screen shots. They are totally different. I would assume atleast one of them is fake, most likely both are fakes.
20. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1059; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Sammy will kill Galaxy S5 sales in countries that only get the Exynos version not to mention they will kill thei own exynos brand itself being dependent on only S8 processors for their flagships? Whats the point of having your own sillicon then?
5. GuidoB (Posts: 12; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
Just only bring out a Snapdragon version with QHD, Sammy :)
9. networkdood (Posts: 5237; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
1080p is no slouch, people, and I doubt, to the naked eye, that many can tell the difference...
10. D79_D79_ (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
Obviously these screenshots are fake, why have they even been posted in the first place.
They are no doubt from an up and coming nexus or an android with CM rom of some kind.
12. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 149; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
How are these "obviously" fake? The actual device should be anounced in a few days so lets wait and see if you are correct
14. D79_D79_ (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
Since when has Samsung used stock blue :/
Also never once have they gone down the on screen buttons, it will be a suicide thing for samsung to do.
Ill meet ya back here in a few day I guess.
17. williamdroid (Posts: 106; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
I agree, if Samsung does OnScreen buttons then my Note 3 will be my last Sammy purchase
11. twens (Posts: 417; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I will stick to my note 3 and wait for the note 4. Seems all flagships this year will be playing catch up to the note 3 in terms of specs. Note 3 is simple futuristic. So glad I got one.
15. D79_D79_ (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
Yup im with you on that, the Note 3 is superior to any other devices :)
13. DnB925Art (Posts: 89; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Maybe these 2 versions are the rumored 2 versions: S5 version (1080) and the F (1440 premium version)?
18. totex71 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
removing the comments wont remove our memory phonearena.. so where did it go?? where did it go...
21. davenycept (Posts: 138; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Great job of Sammy for once not letting everything to be leaked weeks before the actual announcement...at least there is some mystery this time.. imagine an exynos LTE version!!!? Sick!!