Another OTA upgrade for the DROID in January?
0. phoneArena 08 Dec 2009, 22:16 posted on
Only 10,000 units have received the current OTA upgrade to 2.01 and word is that another OTA is being readied for January-perhaps Android 2.1...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gambino37 (Posts: 146; Member since: 16 Oct 2009)
Thats great for DROID. How about the freakin WinMo 6.5 upgrade for Touch Pro 2!!!!!?? I would love a little more battery life as well...... hmmmm?
2. c.hack (Posts: 526; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
So sad... I feel sorry for you. I owned several WinMo phones in the past. They were never upgraded when a new OS came out. Get a Droid!!
3. gambino37 (Posts: 146; Member since: 16 Oct 2009)
Nah. I love the phone. Great keyboard, better than the droid from what I'm reading. Just not satisfied with the upgrade support. Especially since it's been promised for over four months now on microsoft's site.
4. Illyich (Posts: 167; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Yeah, WinMo never wants to offer upgrades it seems. Sorry. People seem to either love or hate WinMo, not many on the fence about it.
5. Corporatetool (Posts: 15; Member since: 07 Dec 2009)
I can't wait for this next update to hit. Just got the 2.0.1 update, good stuff. Hopefully the January one will bring flash support or *GASP!* MULTITOUCH ON THE STOCK WEB BROWSER!!! haha fat chance, I know, but it's a hope. Good to see that they're keeping up on updates though, I'm very glad to see that they support their product on a continuing basis.
6. crappypunk (Posts: 131; Member since: 15 Aug 2009)
I could care less about multitouch in a browser, I want a multi touch keyboard because i'm a little more than half retarded typing without it