Another Chinese accessory maker flaunts alleged iPhone 5 design mould or prototype and cases
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 19484; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I wouldn't get my finger prints on it. Apple will sue your ass
2. dcgore (Posts: 225; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
If this is the new iphone, there's no way im buying it. What an ugly device, never mind it is the same 2 year old design really.
3. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
It's pretty ugly. Hopefully it isn't the real thing.
4. Aeires (unregistered)
From the land of kirfs, still don't believe this to be what's coming.
5. s.mrabet (Posts: 123; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
PHONEARENA, What's the deal with these irritating fullscreen Ads???
6. wsucoug13 (Posts: 164; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Apple, your really f**king up if this is your new design!! C'mon now, do something new and innovative. Steve Jobs wasn't really the entire company was he??
7. dillonc (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Wow a 4 inch screen!?!? That's Incredible!! Almost reminds me of my captivate I had over two years ago...
8. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Sure they are naming this phone the iphone 4ss,because all design renders so far seem to make it look like it will be
9. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 215; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
i have some serious doubts about this. first where did the sensor above the earpiece go? second im pretty sure the other images of the "new" iphone show the front facing camera more on the side of the front and not dead center.