Another Android 4.3 bonus: better Photospheres
0. phoneArena 25 Jul 2013, 17:55 posted on
One of our favorite features of Android is Photosphere imaging. Let's face it, panoramas are what your parents used to shoot, and Photospheres are flat out better. It's a 360 degree photo, there isn't much to dislike about that. Of course, Photospheres were a bit tough to master in Android 4.2, but they have gotten a big boost in Android 4.3...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. imeubeu (Posts: 59; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
i put a lot of time mastering photosphere...gud to it wasn't wasted
11. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Yes! This is why we love Google: doing really something for people!
We will use android more so they will profit from these things a little later so good even for Google :-)
3. Kal-el (Posts: 93; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
anyone else notice the black hole in the ground...lol
6. AwesomestMaximuss (Posts: 146; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I guess it does..but pic of ur shoes+stiching doesnt mix well..
13. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
It does not capture the bottom and up part, so it ramains 2 circles on each place, have you ever used photosphere?
14. AwesomestMaximuss (Posts: 146; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Yes i have used the apk which leaked from galaxy s4 google edition on my galaxy s4 exynos octa....and it does capture bottom and upper part as well...its not my fault if u r using a crappy camera...
15. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
I just figured it out, I have a Galaxy Nexus, so I am able to use the photospere mode way before, so on JB 4.2 actually there were 2 circles in the upper and botton part of the picture, now, on 4.3 version google has adjusted this part so there is no more hole in the pic.
7. Retro-touch (Posts: 272; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
If you consider the way they're viewed the center where you are would be hard to put in the image so its left as black hole
5. uchihakurtz (Posts: 358; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I'm gonna try this after flashing the factory image. I usually need a rotating chair to take perfect photosphere, I hope I won't need to after this :D
8. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
It's a bummer that the Galaxy S series doesn't have Photo-Sphere even though it should...
9. AwesomestMaximuss (Posts: 146; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I believe samsung is gonna launch something like that with note 3(samsung orb)..and btw u can always sideload it..just go to xda and get the apk..doesnt need root or anything..
10. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3701; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Wow great feature, and those two holes also in which one is big and other is small.