|Developer: AntTek - Root Uninstaller||Download: Android|
|Category: Modifications||Price: Free ($0.99 IAP to remove ads)|
Annoyed with incoming calls closing your active app? Try Call PopOut for Android
2. Johnabis (Posts: 57; Member since: 17 Feb 2011)
What happens if you take the call? does it still stay minimized? for me its annoying when i'm using the GPS (google maps). If i take a call then the maps gets minimized. I want there to be a way that I can take a call but have my maps application stay upfront.
5. buccob (Posts: 1813; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Yes, check the first picture... the "Susan" bubble is actually a phone call in progress (look the notification bar)
3. rehanmustafa90 (Posts: 11; Member since: 13 May 2014)
or just use Galaxy S5, you have this feature in galaxy S5 which is very cool
4. oldhamletman (Posts: 59; Member since: 03 Sep 2011)
or just use any windows phone, which handles call management without interrupting anything and has easy seamless switching
8. RohanM (Posts: 135; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
No need, Even My LG G2 has this inbuilt.... :)
15. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 200; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
For texts and calls, yes. I love this feature about the G2
9. jibraihimi (Posts: 708; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
i think acer liquid also have this feature built in its rom.....
10. wilsong17 (unregistered)
My note 3 doesn't close any activity... I don't even think my galaxy s3 did that the only way it close only if have developer options and click don't keep activity
12. scsa852k (Posts: 320; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
LG G2 and G Flex won't close apps either after 4.4.2 upgrade.
16. steedsofwar (Posts: 288; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
Nope, it was on the G2 since release. Since 4.2.2
14. sonisoe (Posts: 365; Member since: 06 May 2009)
ill give it a try, but ive been wanting this feature for years and posted in various forrum communities incl. this site, and other oems...anyway am glad...