Angry Birds/Star Wars mashup teased
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Oct 2012, 11:27
Just when you thought that the respective franchises of Angry Birds and Star Wars couldn't possibly sell out more, it looks like they've decided to join forces in the effort to push every parent of a young child into bankruptcy...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 05 Oct 2012, 11:42 3
I have to agree. Angry Birds was boring when it first came out. This is WEAK. George Lucas whores around Star Wars to anyone. It must have about 10 STD's now. lol
2. PhenomFaz posted on 05 Oct 2012, 11:35 3
Angry Jedi Birds board the Oink-Oink Death Star to comaat the The Phantom Piggies :)
4. Nathan_ingx posted on 05 Oct 2012, 11:39 0
So do the birds hold the light saber or the robots propel the birds??
6. roscuthiii posted on 05 Oct 2012, 12:01 0
So... How about a "LEGO Angry Birds: The Piggies Strike Back"???
7. gwhyte01 posted on 05 Oct 2012, 12:06 0
Yea its boring once you finish it. But when it's new and uncharted by consumers. That s**t is fun.
8. kartik4u98 posted on 05 Oct 2012, 12:48 2
Nah! I've never loved or liked angry birds...
PS-Although a.b space was really an innovative game!