Angry Birds to invade Outer Space in latest iteration of the game
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Feb 2012, 17:21
After conquering this planet, Rovio is taking its wildly successful Angry Birds into space starting on March 22nd and the game will be available for all mobile platforms; Rovio is joining up with NASA and National Geographic for Angry Birds Space...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. b4ckr3ad1ngth1ssh1t posted on 17 Feb 2012, 17:23 0 1
--__-- buttt temple runs where its at right now
4. BioTek posted on 17 Feb 2012, 18:04 5 1
It would have been better for Rovio to create an entirely new game rather than stick with Angry Birds.
6. KingKurogiii posted on 17 Feb 2012, 18:09 0 0
Angry BIrds is gathering money like a snow plow bro.
5. KingKurogiii posted on 17 Feb 2012, 18:08 2 0
Oooo! can't wait! i'm discouraged from playing all the other versions because i'll get three stars on an ass load of levels and then i'll replace my phone for whatever reason or the other and i have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN. the new game should be account based. >:P
8. wassup posted on 17 Feb 2012, 19:05 2 0
titanium backup bro, back up, then transfer all the files to the other device, that's what i do
10. KingKurogiii posted on 17 Feb 2012, 20:18 0 0
i know i just don't want to. i don't really gain enough from rooting anymore for it to be worth my time.
11. squallz506 posted on 17 Feb 2012, 23:56 0 0
The superuser functionality is, well, super. it opens up a whole new realm of possibility for developers to make the best apps. and you need superuser to run these apps/scripts/roms/zips/themes/etc.
12. KingKurogiii posted on 18 Feb 2012, 00:02 0 0
yeah, i know. i've rooted since i had my Devour. with as much as i change phones i just don't really find it worth it.
9. johnydroid00 posted on 17 Feb 2012, 19:56 1 0
This game has been borinig and repetitive since the very beginning . I wonder how it got so popular .
13. Stinger2U posted on 18 Feb 2012, 07:38 1 1
Wow. Go ahead and write an article about new Angry Birds (Who cares anymore???) but please feel free to ignore the "ghost call" issue that loads of Optimus 3D users have been facing ever since they upgraded to gingerbread,
Write news that matters
14. KingKurogiii posted on 18 Feb 2012, 13:09 2 0
multi-million dollar gaming franchise > complaints about year old phone that's been updated to 2.3
15. downphoenix posted on 20 Feb 2012, 14:17 0 0
Seasons and Rio were pretty disappointing, but Space could be good if they actually take varying levels of gravity and such for it, as well as many special things like black holes that can teleport the birds to other sections of the map, etc. Knowing Rovio though, Im not expecting an actual enhancement, I expect this to be the original AB, but with Space environments.