Angry Birds to invade Outer Space in latest iteration of the game
Since its launch in 2009, Angry Birds has been downloaded over 700 million times on iOS and Android devices. The Birds have become a hot property with their images plastered all over the place from lunch boxes and toys, to pillow cases and t-shirts. Angry Birds Space will not only be released as a mobile video game next month, but will simultaneously be launched in retail and animation channels. You will see Angry Birds Space not only on your phone or tablet, but also in the toy and clothing departments in a massive media attack that mobile games normally don't receive. There even is a special website for the game where you can see this quotation, "One Small Fling For A Bird, One Quantum Leap For Birdkind."
source: AngryBirds via Yahoo
1. b4ckr3ad1ngth1ssh1t (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Jan 2012)
--__-- buttt temple runs where its at right now
3. thebikerboi2 (Posts: 144; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
@SleepingOz angry birds always was boring
4. BioTek (Posts: 53; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
It would have been better for Rovio to create an entirely new game rather than stick with Angry Birds.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5427; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Angry BIrds is gathering money like a snow plow bro.
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5427; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Oooo! can't wait! i'm discouraged from playing all the other versions because i'll get three stars on an ass load of levels and then i'll replace my phone for whatever reason or the other and i have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN. the new game should be account based. >:P
8. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
titanium backup bro, back up, then transfer all the files to the other device, that's what i do
10. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5427; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i know i just don't want to. i don't really gain enough from rooting anymore for it to be worth my time.
11. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
The superuser functionality is, well, super. it opens up a whole new realm of possibility for developers to make the best apps. and you need superuser to run these apps/scripts/roms/zips/themes/etc.
12. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5427; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, i know. i've rooted since i had my Devour. with as much as i change phones i just don't really find it worth it.
9. johnydroid00 (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
This game has been borinig and repetitive since the very beginning . I wonder how it got so popular .
13. Stinger2U (Posts: 16; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
Wow. Go ahead and write an article about new Angry Birds (Who cares anymore???) but please feel free to ignore the "ghost call" issue that loads of Optimus 3D users have been facing ever since they upgraded to gingerbread,
Write news that matters
14. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5427; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
multi-million dollar gaming franchise > complaints about year old phone that's been updated to 2.3
15. downphoenix (Posts: 1991; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Seasons and Rio were pretty disappointing, but Space could be good if they actually take varying levels of gravity and such for it, as well as many special things like black holes that can teleport the birds to other sections of the map, etc. Knowing Rovio though, Im not expecting an actual enhancement, I expect this to be the original AB, but with Space environments.