Angry Birds may be the cause of $1.5 billion in productivity loss
2. gamerzr (unregistered)
Game was really good two years ago now its overrated. When you see mid aged peoople playing the game that tells you something.
3. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1867; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I only play Angry Bird in the bathroom now... Who plays that at work :P maybe work's bathroom?? Haha. So overrated...
14. jajajaj (unregistered)
how the f**k do you play it at the bathroom? Disgusting ass mfers... I'm guessing while taking a deuce? Why do people take 15-20 minute poops? Increase your fiber intake people, it will help you poop quicker.
4. WTF. (unregistered)
$35 is not the average wage of the smart phone user, unless all smart phone users are well paid business executives and not just your average joe- which most are.
16. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i cant wait to see an hourly wage that high.. lol just another year of college :) :)
5. xq10xa (Posts: 301; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Angry birds productivity loss aint got nothing on marijuana productivity loss.
6. monstermash123 (unregistered)
I WISH I got paid $35 a month. You know how many people on unemployment have iPhones? Women will pay for their smartphone before an abortion, believe that. Also, if they aren't playing Angry Birds, they're playing something else. It's a flash game, not a franchise.
10. Merk the Moose (unregistered)
You on government assistance at all, friend?
Cause you talk like a leech.
7. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Right? Where the heck do they get $35 an hour? I think 15% of people that have smartphones make that lol.
8. Merk the Moose (unregistered)
Didn't seem like there was any loss in productivity at the strip club out in Vegas last week, so I guess it ain't that way for everyone...
9. gallitoking (Posts: 4717; Member since: 17 May 2011)
cant wait for a response form Rovio.... btw Michaell..... how about Cut the Rope... I loose sleep feeding Om Nom...
11. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I know! It's times like these that I don't like being on Android. I want the extra Cut the Rope levels, and CtR Experiments!
13. gallitoking (Posts: 4717; Member since: 17 May 2011)
me and my daughter play it on the ipad2 and we love it.. is nice having those extra levels of fun
12. joey18 (Posts: 587; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
Angry birds is boring beforbe i play alot but now make me sick
18. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 269; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
angry birds is THEE most overrated game. play crush the castle, you'll be as content as angry birds.
21. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
It may be an overrated game, but you can't deny the reach of it. Even if no one ever played the game again it would go down in history alongside Pac-Man and Tetris because EVERYONE is playing. The quality of the game doesn't matter, it's the cultural impact that it's had.
19. Stuntman (Posts: 828; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Maybe instead, people waste their time reading articles like this and then commenting on them.
20. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
There are games that are more addicting to me, but angry birds is pretty addicting, im only in highschool, but I have been caught playing angry birds in class lol, and when my teacher told me to hand over what i was playing with(my ipod touch) i just handed over my phone and continued playing...