Angry Birds Valentine's Day gets leaked; Rovio's Super Bowl ad to contain secret "Rio" code
This Sunday's ads for the animated movie will contain a secret code that will allow you to enter a new, special level. So even if you have no interest in football, if you love the Angry Birds, you will have a reason to sit through the game and all of the hoopla that surrounds it.
So, to recap what you Angry Birds fans can look forward to, there is the Valentine's Day version of the game that we told you about and that should be released on February 14th for obvious reasons. In April, the whole new Angry Birds "Rio" game will be launched with the animated movie heading to a theater near you sometime afterward.
source: AllThingsD via AndroidCentral
1. l (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 01:14 1 3
Big Deal. My flipping bird would get bored playing this app and its brain tiny.
2. tacoslaad posted on 05 Feb 2011, 09:02 0 0
wow, l, this is kinda a big deal due to the fact that this is easily one of the most downloaded apps. and your grammer is terrible, if your gonna troll an american website, use atleast american bad grammer.
7. SF (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 12:29 2 0
Totally, dude. Like spelling "grammer" instead of "grammar" and "your" instead of "you're". Your way is much better.
3. XxVerbalxX (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 09:02 0 0
....or you can channel surf during the commercials and just search for it online right after the game.....
4. XxVerbalxX (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 09:03 0 0
in russia you angry at bird!
5. ATTCallCenter (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 09:28 0 0
No, it'd be in russia bird is angry at you!!!
6. XxVerbalxX (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 09:47 0 0
good to see yakov smirnoff got a job at the at&t call center! lol