Angry Birds Star Wars is strong with the force, sets record on the way to the top at iTunes
next Disney, has been so focused on merchandising the Angry Birds (although we do draw the line at Angry Birds condoms) that they easily could have let the game go, profited from merchandising, and sit back collecting royalties in perpetuity. Instead, they deliver their strongest effort yet.
Angry Birds Star Wars is now available at the Apple App Store and in the Google Play Store.
source: Rovio via BGR
1. nobelset posted on 10 Nov 2012, 01:50 3 0
I have it free on my note 2, runs so well makes me wanna ditch battlefield 3. Yea, that sounds stupid but you get the point.
2. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 10 Nov 2012, 05:46 0 0
but the weird thing is that, Angry Birds Star Wars for iOS is a paid app same with WP than android, only the HD version is the paid app....
5. darkkjedii posted on 10 Nov 2012, 14:10 1 0
That's cuz the free version is ad supported n android. That makes it not as fun to play, cuz the ads can b disruptive.
10. OptimusOne posted on 11 Nov 2012, 14:12 0 0
or you gould use adfree and block the ads on android
3. networkdood posted on 10 Nov 2012, 07:25 0 0
huh, Angry Birds condoms....well, I feel bad for those people that had to buy the game, but for 99c it is worth it.
4. noim1 posted on 10 Nov 2012, 11:40 1 0
well if u check ...the play store will have a more download's than istore !!!
6. darkkjedii posted on 10 Nov 2012, 14:12 3 2
What does that have to do with, and how is that even relevant to this article? The article states a record for iTunes, not more than the play store. Always a useless competition, is google gonna give u a check for that comment? NO!!!
11. darkkjedii posted on 11 Nov 2012, 15:36 0 0
I love it too. Can't wait to unlock the Death Star. By the way, Star Wars episode 7 in theaters may 2015. Can't wait.